ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4more - I only had 4 follies the first time with only 1 being fertilised. The second time my FS increased my meds and I ended up with 6 with 2 being fertilised. If they don't try with the ones you have got now you will lose them but I guess it comes down to a financial decision if the FS doesn't think it is worth continuing with them.

In relation to the trigger injection - I was told these are the most painful of all the injections, etc, etc and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to give it to myself (at midnight for my first one!) and it was the least painful injection of all the injections I have had throughout this process.

Andygee - I hope your scan went well on Friday. Good luck with your EPU/ET.

Micca - fantastic news on Babette. She will be in yours arms in no time.

Jen42 - Hope AF arrives soon so you can get started.

Soclose - how are things going for you?

Cillile - how are things going - are you gearing up for FET?

Lilly40 - Good luck with your next cycle. I hope this is the one for you.

Sunny15 - I am glad they sorted out the supposed cyst and am sorry to hear about the endo. Good luck with your appt today, I hope you get good news.

Hi to anyone I have missed.

AFM - AF finally came on Friday after my BFN last Monday so my system is finally returning to normal. Appt with my FS on 21/09 with one more cycle with my eggs after that and then decision time if this is not successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Todays u/s results weren't good enought to continue so they've cancelled our cycle this time. I only had one good sized follie and the other few were too small for them to bother with.

I'm stopping everything and now waiting for AF to come so I can start the pill again to be ready for a November cycle. At least this cycle has shown them how my body reacts so they can make any changes to meds that they see could help. You never know.

Hope everyone is good. It's been very quiet in here lately. Looking forward to reading how everyone has been.

I wouldn't mind starting a roll call so I can remember where everyone is up to. Mite post one, if y'all don't mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

Waiting for AF
    hoping4more

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET

TWW

Hugs needed

Graduates!

I can't remember where everyone is so pop yourself on here and it'll make things easier.

Hope you don't mind that I wanted to start one of these. I don't know if we already had one but I couldn't find it no matter how far back I went.

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile hi guys....

i'm running a bit crazy like today, but just wanted to stop in and say a quick hi to everyone and hope you are all doing ok this week....

Anxious - your post was v. interesting; and i hope you don't mind me asking, but after everything you've been thru on IVF what do you think made the difference for your successful pregnancy this time - big congrats to you in your 33rd wk, you are almost there and soon that lubbly bundle will be in your arms...
    would love to hear your point of view......

hoping4more - you'll be fine with that double jab tonight; they become a piece of cake after a while... deep breath and think of Thailand - lol xxx

AFM this week it is all happening; my gorgeous donor triggers tonight and wed we are in for EPU - she has responded well to all the stim drugs so fingers and everything crossed for her on wed and I'll be on hand with the chicken soup and warm water bottle for her post recovery.... Fri is ET - i am silently internalizing my happiness that it is finally happening and maybe, just maybe this time the universe will shower us with the love and joy in the form of a baby; wish us luck lovely ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Wink sorry babe....

hoping4more : you and i must have been typing at the same time - i missed your post and just wanted to send you big love for this time and a roll on for November; and you are right, the tinkering with your meds to hit your cycle exactly as you need is what they'll do.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4more - sorry that things didn't work out this time. I am happy to include myself on the roll call but I don't know how.

Andygee - Good luck for Wednesday and Friday. I will have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. It's all good. Not the right time yet.

otgirl, drag across the list to highlight it and then copy and paste it into the reply page. All easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Otgirl

Waiting for AF
    hoping4more

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET

TWW

Hugs needed

Graduates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Otgirl

Waiting for AF
    hoping4more

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET

TWW

Hugs needed

Graduates!
    Minibar - due date 11/11/2010

Thanks
    Reviews

Default roll call 14 Sept

Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Otgirl
    Sunny15 op done & cycling soon

Waiting for AF
    hoping4more
    Jen 42
    Lilly40 New protocal Antagonist starting soon

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing

EPU
    Andygees Donor Cycle Wed 15/09

ET

FET

Cilliles Little Last Embie (maybe Fri 17/09)

TWW

Hugs needed

Everyone doing it !!!

Graduates!
    Minibar - due date 11/11/2010
    Sooz07 - due date 11/03/11
    Micca - due date ? (second trimester)
    Anxious - due date 02/11/10

Sorry I have no patience so have updated the roll call in one go. I hope I havent missed anyone or got you wrong. If I have, silly me.. I am sorry.