Closed Thread
Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all. Family arrived last saturday morning and went away for a few days. Back home now and just catching up with everyone - emails can wait for another day.

Right and now for our update. Had our scan on 23rd July .......... I was still convinced that the results were wrong - as no symptoms whatsoever - just extreme tiredness.

Size was 5 weeks 4 days .... everything looked good. Heart rate of 127 and 131. Why the difference in heart rate????

TWINS !!!!!!!!!

Previous pregnancy resulted in twins, and extreme family history of twins. I'm a twin, My grandmother had 2 sets of twins and was a twin herself, and family history shows lots of twins.

What can I say - we are over the moon, and totally shocked. DH is so proud of his achievement, as if I had nothing to do with it!!!

Will post our scan pics soon.

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitty that's fantastic news congrats to you both. It is so wonderful to see the heartbeat.

Micca, that must have been very scary, rest up and start taking it easy you have to think of bubs now too. Good luck for Wednesday, it is so nice to see bubs, I would go for a scan weekly if it was at all possible.

To all the other lovely ladies on this threadI hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thump! Sorry - just fell of my chair when I read Kitty's update. Congratulations!

Micca - try not to stress about small bleeds early in pregnancy. It's really, REALLY common for all kinds of reasons. I know it's easy for me to say relax - but you'll feel better after your next scan.

AFM - started DHEA the other day, but am going to squeeze another cycle in before I have my first holiday in four years at the end of September. Unlikely to show any effects, but I'm giving it ago anyway. Am TELLING my FS that I'm going to do an antagonist cycle (clinic doesn't 'like' to do them) but it's my body, my money. Am also going to have only one cycle off (they prefer at least two). Ach - I'm a challenge for them to go against their 'protocols'.

Was considering going to SIVF but now that I've seen what my total OOP expenses were at Canberra Fertility Clinc I think I'll stay for another cycle or two. OOP was less than $1500 for a full stim IVF cycle - which was less than what I paid for an IUI cycle at ISIS!! SIVF would be double that.

Baby dust to everyone who needs it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, another quick post today, am still interstate so I have not had a chance to see where everyone is at apart from what is on this page

omg Kitty TWINS for you Congrats to you that is wonderful news. I am loving all these BFP's in us oldies

Will have a read back and catch up.

Waiting again for AF, sick of freakin waiting and then nothing happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    kitty M..... wow what fantastic news... a miracle pregnancy and its twins... have you picked your bottom jaw of the floor yet?...lol...congrats
    great heart rates, most twins have a difference, they also vary in size as well.
    Well lots of scans for you in the future...lol...

deeelicious.
    ... you go girl take charge of your cycles... you are the paying customer.... I hope that this cycle is going to be a great one for you.. interesting about the price differences... between clinics...

Penny... how are you feeling,... you must be near the end of the 2ww...fingers crossed

AFM
    well my snotty cold continues... Felt really crappy at work today... so want to just lie flat and sleep...sigh...
    No further bleeding since friday so thats good not long until the scan on weds....
    got to do my bas tonight as I was too sick in the weekend to do it...aaaahh...

anyway I hope everyone has a good day at least monday is over with...
    xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Micca, Thanks for asking - I'm half way through my 2ww. Test next Monday or Tuesday. Going slowly mad.

I had the worst cycle in history this time. Out of the eight follicles, there were four eggs, of which only two were mature. Luckily both fertilised with our donor sperm and we put them back on day 2. I'm on massive luteal support - Progynova, steroids, asprin, clexane, progesterone injections and pessaries and pregnyl injections. Not sure if it'll be enough to get me across the line - but it's worth a shot.

BT isn't for 16 days after transfer which is next Monday. Can't really go in earlier as my last Pregnyl injection is on Thursday night. I did a HPT the other night and there was a faint line. I know it was the pregnyl, but it was still nice to see it. At least I got to see what it would be like.

Donor cycle is still booked for October. Maybe I won't need it - but deep down, I think I will.

Will let you know how I go with the BT next week.

Congrats to all the BFP's. And the TWINS! Wow - how exciting!

Micca - glad you're pregnancy is going well and your little bean is solidly growing. Look after yourself and bond with the couch. No more lifting furniture - OK?

Minibar - How exciting that you are so far through your pregnancy. It seems like just yesterday you were announcing your BFP to me as well.

Most importantly though (and a little belated - I'm sorry). CONGRATULATIONS KISMET!!!!!

A beautiful daughter with a beautiful name! Well done. Looking forward to seeing photos. Good for you. You kept your eye on the prize and now you are holding her in your arms!

to everyone else. Hope you are all going well and riding the ups and downs of this horrid rollercoaster.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update cycle started

Dear All,
    Hi. It is a cloudy, dull day here. Very nice one for a book and a cuppa. I thought Id get on and get up to date first.

KittyM - Congratulations on the little fellas. Glad to hear that they are growing well.

PennyPC - Glad you made it to PUPO even though it was a bit of a tough one. Good luck.

Micca - Lifting furniture... my goodness FS wont like that. My guy ranted last time when I was riding my bicycle to work at 12 weeks. It had never occurred to me to stop. I had got a guy in to do the mowing after a bleed at about 8 weeks though. I hope your little fella has his/her good side showing for their pics today and everything is looking good.

Deeelicious - Your clinic does have amazing prices. Gee my clinic would be more than double your OOP (including dr and scientist fees etc). I hope your next cycle mixes it up and bit and you see some results.

AFM - Well I havent done anything, but my sister has started sniffing today and survived two lots of blood taking so far. She is very concerned about starting injections and goes white when they are mentioned. The counsellor gave her a couple of syringes and needles to carry and look at to help her get a bit more comfortable with them. She is getting better at touching them, but I dont think it has much impact when someone points one at her. I think poor thing is mainly embarrassed at her reaction and people noticing. Im awaiting AF to start on some womb prep drugs so that a fresh transfer is possible.
    Now off to read that book. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Kismet - Congratulations on the birth of Evie. I hope she only has to be in the cast for the minimum time.

Micca - Congrats on your BFP! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going mostly well & your scan alleviated some of your worry. I hope everything settles for you soon.

Minibar - My longtime posting buddy. I'm so happy your pregnancy is going well. Woohoo for 24 weeks.

Cillile - Good luck to you and your sister for your donor cycle.

Penny - Almost to the end of your 2WW. I hope your lines keep getting darker & stronger and you have great news at BT.

Soclose - Is AF still keeping you waiting? Hope she comes soon so you can get cycling again.

Deeelicious - Sorry can't help re DHEA but wish you all the best for your antagonist cycle.

KittyM - Congratulation on your double surprise. Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.

Lilly40 - Good luck with your cycle.

OTgirl - How did your FS appt go? I hope your infection is all cleared up now.

Sunny15 - Has that pesky cyst resolved yet?

Sooz07 - Congratulation on your pregnancy.

lilbirdy - Sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope your FS appt went well and you have a new strategy to move forward with.

AFM - I've been away for a while. Decided as I won't be cycling til later in the year I'd have a break from IVF related stuff. We also had a bad few months when our puppy dog got very ill but fortunately he is still with us and seems to be doing really well. 2 life threatening illnesses in 3 years of his life takes it's toll but he seems to have beaten the odds again, thankfully.

I've also been sick for the last 6-7 weeks and haven't had a voice for the last 5. It finally seems to be coming back now but has been hard especially as my boss is now on 7 weeks leave & I am doing her job. It will get there one day....soon I hope.

Will try to catch up a little more regularly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me.....parents leave tomorrow, so I will have more time to catch up on personals.

Just wanted to say good luck on Monday Penny....I have everything crossed for you and sending you lots of good vibes. Hopefully we will see a BFP from you.

Hi to everyone else....will post a big reply once the tears have gone after saying goodbye to my mum.

Chat soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pisces so nice to see you back and great news that your dog is on the mend. Look after yourself I hope you feel better soon.

Penny wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow I really hope you get the very best news.

To all