ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty, what an AMAZING story !! Wow, talk about an emotional rollercoaster - with a very happy ending ! Congrats and best of luck with the scan and weeks ahead.

Micca
    , those voices in the head are little buggers aren't they ? I have them in most areas of my life, from the trivial ones that say 'don't go to the gym, don't go to the gym' through to the big ones that say 'bfn, bfn'. Trust yourself and listen to the 'real' voices that are always the stronger ones. Best of everything tomorrow

OTgirl, hope the days are slowly healing the hurt and sadness.

sooz, empathise. Different 'stage' of waiting but still soo frustrating. Got everything crossed for next week and the little heartbeat is going strong.

Lilly
    , agree with everyone else. I am on a cajillion forums and there are loads of people that have done multiple cycles and got BFPs. But it's hard when there is so much written out there, what to believe. And just back to your previous post re costs, I just got my medicare back, ended up about $1200 OOP. $5030 up front and $3800 back from us friendly taxpayers. My clinic is amongst the cheapest in Sydney I believe.

Sunny, glad the cyst is buggering off. Sounds like the chinese medicine is a good option and hurry up August !

cillile - how are things looking with your sis ? How are you feeling about the whole thing ?

minibar, soclose, goldy kismet hope you're well,

pippy - any update with lap / egg collection ?

finallyinlove - is everything on track with you and your little one ?

penny
    , best of luck tomorrow, You're right stranger things have happened, this could just be 'the one'.

Deelicious
    , are you going loco yet ???

AFM, good day today, bad day past two days. Such a bloody roller coaster. I am now 8dpt so just over halfway, no signs to speak of except grumpy PMT symptoms (now gone) and a dull ache in my lower abdomen, feels like ovaries. Don't really get exactly this before AF but something similar. I caved today though and HPTed - BFN. Didn't actually get me too down though - today my attitude is what will be will be. Also boosted by the fact that my FS office called today - they've had a cancellation so I am booked in late in the arvo of my BT day, so should things not work, I'm straight back to see her. Originally it was looking like end Sept, which would've mean missing out two cycles. So I'm prepared for all possibilities and that's somehow got me a bit more positive !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KittyM what a wonderful end to your story. I hope everything goes excellently for you tomorrow.

Micca, good luck for today I hope the scan goes well. Unfortunately that evil voice never goes away, as much as you want it too and keep reminding yourself everything is going to be perfect there is always something there.

To everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    well the scan is done and I feel a litttle relieved.

a healthy singleton pregnancy..twin B was a disappearing twin....
    I'm very thankful that is is not identical twins due to maternal and baby health issues.

So the bubba was a good blob measuring 8weeks, heartrate 154...so spot on for dates....
    I feel a little reassured....
    next step nuchal fold test and will have to sort out a obstitrician...oh my god...now it might actually be real....

at home relaxing...feeling a lot less anxious.....
    miccaxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, great news and a lovely healthy singleton would be a big relief for you. Now will you start letting it sink in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KittyM thats fantastic news congrats to you and your DH

Micca great scan results for you so you are 8 weeks wow thats has flowen hasnt it you will be giving birth before you know it rest up this weekend XOXOX

Sooz how are you going when is your scan.

Lilbirdy hang in there 8dPT is probably too early for testing fro your BT X Wow thats a fantastic rebate for you I think you do have the cheapest clinic.

Otgirl how are you doing thinking of you hopeing you are ok X

Minibar hows the bub growing you must be getting so excited.

Soclose any sign of AF for you yet? How are you

Hello to Deelicious, sunny, finalyinlove, kimset and penny sorry if I have missed anyone hope you are all well.

Well thank you to all the encouragement there is so much information out there on the internet I think sometimes ignorince is bliss. No progress for me just waiting to start syneral in a couple of weeks in the meantime the pill and acupuncture are it for me. Im heading out to get the asprin this weekend to give it a go. One question I had the thin lining last time asprin dosent contribute to that does it as I dont want to start the asprin if it thins the lining.

Have a great weekend ladies and love to all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry just quick one from me today, I am interstate and rushing around

omg Kitty another BFP This is great news, congratulations to you I am thrilled for you

How are our other pregnant ladies Sooz and Micca

Hugs to everyone else, I will do personals when I get home

AFM grrrrr AF arrived yesterday wtf Not due for weeks and it arrived with avengence, no idea what is going on with my body. AF usually arrives like clockwork. Not much I can do because naturally I am interstate

Thanks
    Reviews
    KittyM - What fantastic news. I surprised you didn't punch the FS on the nose for his comments - I probably would have! I hope all continues to go well for you.

Sunny15 - I hope your cyst continues to respond to the treatment and you can get back on track soon.

Lilbirdy - Good luck with your BT.

Micca - Great news on your scan. I'm glad things have worked out okay. Lots of rest for you over the next few months!

Sooz - I hope all is going well.

Everyone else - I hope all is on track for whatever cycle you are currently on.

AFM - I am slowly getting over the UTI and now have a vag infection also. I am now 20 days post egg collection and finally have AF (to keep my infection company). GP thinks the infection is caused by crinone. Anyone else using crinone had issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    lily40....woohoo for starting the cycle....
    the aspirin will help your lining and ovaries as it increases the blood flow to both... I also took evening primrose oil 2g 2x day and royal jelly, fish oil vit E, Zinc coQ10 300mg while stimming all supposed to increase blood flow and help with the eggs and lining.... as well as egg quality.good luck for this cycle

KittyM
    ...so excited to hear the results of your scan I hope that its great news...

otgirl..grrr you are really having a miserable time down below. The crinoine can cause vaginal irritation and bleeding of the tissues which can lead to increased risk of infection

soclose... AF can be so frustrating to arrive early ...its such a pain especially when you are clockwork... I hope the next AF behaves itself

lilibirdy... hang in there only a few more days to wait, keep the straight jacket on .... we are all rooting for a BFP for you

Sooz..hanging out for your uss results now

sunny... bugger at the wait but september will come around soon enough....!!! glad the cyst is cooperating

Penny... I cant wait to hear your fert alert, I hope that it all went well.

AFM
    well a relaxing day on the couch,,,might have to have a nana nap soon. Had a great fry up for breakie this am and really really enjoyed it...lol...
    Ive got to work this weekend ..sigh... but I wont have to do another weekend for a month so Im greatful for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh, I am having a shocker today, need to I'm not upset just totally roller coasting.

Had AF type cramps, (but not exactly the same as normal), at almost exactly the same time the past two nights.

Normally for AF I cramp for a few hours at night or in the day, then AF arrives the following day. AF would not normally be due until next Wed and very very rarely comes early - but I suppose my system is a bit all over the place.

Every time I go to the loo, I dread looking down at my knickers thinking AF will have arrived in full. Sorry if TMI but am getting very faint blood on toilet paper.

I know these can all be normal symptoms of BFP but bloody hell this is a nightmare ! It was almost easier when I didn't have any real symptoms.

Please excuse the me me me post ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilibirdy....hang in there chickee... the fat lady has not sung yet....
    blood test is monday???
    I be thinking of you and hoping for a BFP....