Closed Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh and if your interested Suby let me know and I will give you the name of the seller I bought off on ebay.

subaruforestermum is offline Love me or hate me...that's your problem only....
    Vote for veve! Cheekiest Mod!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toni796 View Post
    I am also doing the Cars theme for DS1's 3rd which is in July (same day as your sons B'day if I remember correctly lol). I got the Wilton cake pan from ebay and ebay also has the party bags and plates etc which I will be getting very soon as well......I think I also seen that there are the Party hats and plates etc at ToysRUs when we were in there on Saturday.

You can also get the Wilton cake pans through online Australian shops but they are about $50 each without the postage. I payed $67 from ebay and that was a wilton cake pan for DS1 and DS2's Birthdays as well as the food colours and some stuff you use on the pans instead of using butter and flour. $67 includes the cost of postage from America.
    lol... DS's is on 15th July too so yeah same date..... WOW... Thanks for that, so is the cake pan the actual shape of McQueen?? Will have to browse eBay I think.

Well how cool is that....I have to watch the movie 50 thousand times a week. Over and over, he is obsessed.... I tried to get him to have a car theme, any car type cars, and NO it had to be Lightning McQueen....

I am yet to decide whether to have it the weekend before or the weekend after since it falls on a Tuesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow fantastic cakes everyone

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by subaruforestermum View Post
    Great cakes laies.....

Has anyone made a Lightning McQueen cake, or seen one.....

I dont want to use an edible centre plaque.

His birthday's not until July, so I have some time. Keep your eyes out. Oh and decorations for the Movie cars......
    def. check ebay! ... great stuff there!
    here's a good link
    http://home.search.ebay.com.au/LIGHT...0QQsacatZ16086

oh and I thought I'd post my own cake... this was from a few years ago for a fairy party for DD

I was happy with it
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...rent=cake1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by subaruforestermum View Post
    lol... DS's is on 15th July too so yeah same date..... WOW... Thanks for that, so is the cake pan the actual shape of McQueen?? Will have to browse eBay I think.

Well how cool is that....I have to watch the movie 50 thousand times a week. Over and over, he is obsessed.... I tried to get him to have a car theme, any car type cars, and NO it had to be Lightning McQueen....

I am yet to decide whether to have it the weekend before or the weekend after since it falls on a Tuesday...

I'm not sure when and how we are doing the party or parties yet.......We have 3 birhtdays within 9 days of each other lol.....I have to work it all out soon or my sister is going to take up all the weekends etc with her kids b'day partes as she has 3 out of 4 of her kids in july as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jag5000 View Post
    def. check ebay! ... great stuff there!
    here's a good link
    http://home.search.ebay.com.au/LIGHT...0QQsacatZ16086

oh and I thought I'd post my own cake... this was from a few years ago for a fairy party for DD

I was happy with it
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...rent=cake1.jpg
    Thanks for that link.....never though of doing lollipops, or chocolate characters.

And thanks Toni, I noticed all the July birthdays on your sig, glad I only have one to work out...lol...good luck with it.

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Here is Isabelle's 6th birthday cake that my lovely Mummy made for her

Fairy Cake

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Show me your #1 Birthday Cake

Show us all! Inspire me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    do you mean an actual number one, or a cake done for a first b'day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a birthday cake sticky in the birthday section....made by ME......

There you will find lots of first birthday cakes, including mine...I'll find the link in you want...