Closed Thread
Page 92 of 141 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hoping you can help me? I go to WFC too but have been having a break the last four months while we tried something different (vasectomy reversal, but that failed so now it's back to IVF for us). I am booked in to see Dr Gayer next week before I can book into our next full cycle just to see if anything needs to be changed etc.

Do you guys all see your doctor between cycles as well?

Also I can't remember the actual process as my last full cycle was in Nov last year. Can you please give me the brief run down on timings for a long down reg IVF cycle?

Thanks sooooo much and wishing everyone loads of luck.

Bubs4Kylie - can't believe you are still in here. Hopefully you get your beautiful little sticky bean soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilystar - I bloody know, tell me about it. Im beyond over it. re your question. I don't see Dr Fong in between every cycle but sometime she rings and ask for a catch up if Cecilia changes my protocol or if I have to update on some tests. But I just go myself as its cheaper that way. The only time DH comes is on EPU, or as Cecilia keeps telling me its OPU!!!
    The long down hasn't changed. start with pill on CD 1. (I don't take pill but just wait the month).. By CD21 inject Lucrin. Then usually 1 week later you start FSH stims and approx around CD 15-17 of next cycle you have EPU depending on your follicles. You would probably have 1st bloods on CD10 and ultrasound on CD13. This is all approx but you get the idea.
    Im hoping this is it for me. But we all hope that so no change there.
    Im doing a few things different this time. But in saying that its a lot harder when its husband who has the dodgy sperm.
    You should try and meet with Cecilia. She is amazing. I always get such a high after being with her. Its very hard to keep going after 7 failed attempts. But I can't give up. I want the baby bjorn and the bugaboo. So in I go for another round.
    Good luck lilystar and welcome back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told to see Dr. Fong between each fresh cycle (as she will likely be adjusting doses and what-not). She's such a nice doctor.

Jeannie, I got my protocol today & EPU (if all goes well) is scheduled between July 30 & August 3. My b'day is July 31. Imagine that? :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag - my fsh dose has been on the max amount for the last 5. She use to see me all the time. But unfortunately I'm heading into my 8th.... I guess there's not much she has to say after each failed attempt... I really rely on Cecilia more than anyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jaguar – you make me laugh. Synarel = death . It is pretty bad. So true Jeannie, that feeling at the back of my throat is pretty awful. I’ve also tried jabbing lucrin, which I prefer, but I was on synarel last cycle so I’ll just stick to it this time too.

Kylee – well, I’ll just have to bring in my DH’s iPod whilst I’m watching channel 7 . It’s a shame we won’t be doing EPU together, but I understand. I do my injections at 7.30am and no matter what I do I always end up with massive bruises. I must be a weirdo because I like to see them because I know something is happening (told you I’m a weirdo). I start injecting 450u of Puregon on Wednesday, hope my AF shows by then, I wonder what happens if it doesn’t? I’ll have to ring them if it hasn’t arrived by then.

Dextersmum – great to hear about your fabulous weekend. Yes, once you’re pregnant the hard work should be over, but the little one has to stick and stay stuck, good luck on your 6 week US . I think I read somewhere on BH that a heartbeat was detected at 6 weeks, but I’m really not sure.

Lillystar – yes, I see my FS between cycles, mainly to organise the next cycle. I’m seeing Dr Melhem, who is nice but not so proactive with me. I’m hearing such lovely things about Dr Fong, if I change FS I’ll see if I can meet with her next.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 25-06-2012 at 21:10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I was told to see Dr. Fong between each fresh cycle (as she will likely be adjusting doses and what-not). She's such a nice doctor.

Jeannie, I got my protocol today & EPU (if all goes well) is scheduled between July 30 & August 3. My b'day is July 31. Imagine that? :P
    EPU on your birthday would be a memorable one ! Lol my first cycle the 2ww test day was my birthday .. Worst birthday ever! ( cancelled dinner and didn't get out of bed - didn't handle it too well :-)

I also see dr Fong - she is such a sweetie !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum I can't imagine just how excited and anxious you must feel!

So happy for you! Who did your transfer this round do you mind me asking.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like lots of us see Dr. F!

Do you guys smuggle your iPhone in on the day of EPU? I was hyper-following ruls last time and gave mine to hubby to take away... and I was wishing I hadn't. Everyone else there kept their one on them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag. They don't mind if you take phone or camera in. I walk in a go straight to screen and take photos. 2 for good measure. It's good to have a photo. Just think when it does work. As an IVF mum you get to track your bubs literally from the beginning. I try and put a positive spin on all of this.

K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

DH and I are plodding along and trying to pick ourselves back up. Does anyone know if we need to make an appointment with our FS to organise a FET? Or can we just discuss and have it approved over the phone?

Sorry, will do personals tomorrow