Closed Thread
Page 24 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all

hopefully-sorry to hear about your grandmother, it would be a hard time for u and your family
    hugs

kate-goodluck
    about the natropath i gave you the name off, the lady that has taken over her pratice i have started seeing her and she is quiet good too so if u want her name and number just let me know

goodluck to everyone else

take care
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews

FET was today all went well so we are now on our 2WW so lets hope this is our miracle/s (we have 2 embies)
    I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you hopefully xoxo.

Thanks
    Reviews

just wondering if anyone has had a 2x blastocyst transfer and after a few days got AF like pain that comes and goes? I'm not sure if it's a good/bad thing i called wfc but all they said was don't stress hhhmmmmm..... easy for them to say.
    Kate S- how did your BT go? hope it was a great result. thanks for keeping everything crossed for me
    hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopefully, I had one blasty transferred last time but didn't really feel the AF pain (although I had a BFN). How far days past ET are you now ?

I hope it could be implantation cramps ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully, there's lots going on 'down there' at the moment, so pains would be perfectly normal. Whether or not they increase / decrease your chances is probably something we'll never know. Try to keep occupied and rest up when you can.

I've had 3 BTs and none showed strong ovulation signs, so I'm doing the urine tests until I get a surge. Not pleasant, but just part and parcel of IVF I spose!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just got back from WFC today, so it's a bit hard to do personals.

I had EPU on Monday and got 17 eggs, 8 had fertilised on Tuesday, and we had 1 tranferred on Wednesday and 4 are in the freezer. We were a little disappointed to lose 12 of our eggs, but at least we have 4 back-ups.

Less than 2 weeks until testing time now!

Off to bed, it's been a very long week

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ReeBee -congrats on being PUPO you're pretty much the same as me, except I am one day behind you haha.

I had 16 eggs, one Day 2 put back but only one to freeze

Q?: Did anyone else get given a HPT to do 14 days after transfer instead of a test?

I found this very unusual and unsettling as I never never even intended to POAS for fear of false positive. The nurse (the one I don't really like at all) said it's protocol for all women (except for rare situations).

I think I might get a referral from my GP, it would of been done in my home town anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRJB I had a FET at the end of May and wasn't given a HPT or a referral for a BT just told when to get BT which was 16pt.

Sending you all lots of and keeping my that you all get to enjoy being on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MRJB-i been stalking you for your progress well done & im hoping this is a sticky emby,well done getting a frosty one as we never got any frosties on any cycle .I was never given a POAS either,maybe something new... i just went to my GP & they did the HCG BT but make sure you request for the qauntitive result... so numbers as they ran my test & said yes positive which we already knew but had to re-run test for the numbers GL hope you dont get the 2WW crazies.

ReeBee-Congrats on being PUPO too.Well done good numbers as well & frosties with you as well.have everything crossed for sticky embies

Everyone GL where ever you are abouts in your cycle or 2WW, sending lots n lots of positive & to all.