+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Fulfilling our Babydreams

We are a loving couple who desperately wish to have our own family. After 19 years of trying, 16 cycle IVF 1 Miscarriagedx 3 Biochemical Pregnancies,2 Egg Donor cycle another Bio pg,1 embroy donor cycle IT was BFP but another M/C we have been unsuccessful at fulfilling our long- awaited dream of having our very own child and empty arms.

We were back in 2005 told that our only option for having our family would be to find a special person who would be willing to donate their eggs/Embryos. We promise to give any children that result from the donation - the most loving home that we can.We will cherish, care and provide unconditional love to our children.

My husband Stephen and I have been together for 31 years (I was 15 when we met and he was 19- it was love at first sight!). Wediscussed our plans to have a family from early on in our dating days. since I was in my teens, I have been dreaming of being a mum.Wehave a wonderful life in Sydney and very loving, supportive families but there is missing from our lives - a baby of uor own. We work hard but make sure that we have time to visit our friends and family. Wehave one cat ' benny' who is very spoilt. imagine how we are going to be with our own child!!.

This is our last opportunity to be parents that we have waited to be for such a long time. both of us having many wonderful qualities to offer a child. We hope you will consider our story and maybe you can be that special person who can fulfill our baby dream.

if you want to help us or would like to get in touch with us, you can either respond to this message or email fpossem@outlook.com or on Face Book Jojo Zeiz-Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story.

yours sincerely jo-anne and stephen
    Last edited by jo-anne.36; 04-06-2016 at 08:42. Reason: up dating my story

leisurly is offline Senior Member
    WINNER 2006 Bub Hub Awards: Most Community Minded Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jo-Anne

How are you, it's lovely to hear more about you and Stephen, childhood sweetheart. I do hope you finally find someone to help you fill that new house of yours

best wishes

Leisurlyxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jo-anne, Just wanted to say hope you find a donor.
    Good luck hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jo-anne,

Just wanted to say hello - and see how things are going...

Keith and Diana

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello girls thank you for your kind words and iam sorry that i have taken a couple of days toget back to you all i have been a bit busy with work and phones from lady asnwering my ads in place inthe news papers anyway iam sure my donor is just around the corner well chin up for me jo-anne

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi again from aqua28

Hi Jo-anne, it's me again. I really feel for you and your DH, you have been through so much and still going, you must love each other very much and you must have very supportive family and friends. As I said before, don't give up your dream and determination for that special bundle of joy in your lives. Best wishes. aqua28

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aqua28 For This Useful Post:

Hetty (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi aqua 28 yes you are right me and dh do love each other very much and our family do support us and we are not give up on our dream to be parents and to have our beauitful child and thank you and our fingers crossed for you good luck jo-anne

Thanks
    Reviews
    [quote=Karizma;564044] Hi how are you thank for message sorry i have taken so long to contacted you take care jo-anne

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello leissurly love i just popped my head in to see how things are going with you iam a bit sad today the wait to find our special friend to come a long to help us to become parents is getting harder every day jo-anne

leisurly is offline Senior Member
    WINNER 2006 Bub Hub Awards: Most Community Minded Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jo-Anne

Sorry I've been away and now overwhelmed with things to do, I thought you might have had good news by now.

Don't get to down you have to remember you have stephen and a lovely house and the fat cat. A wonderful family you see often, try and hold on to those good things in your life and maybe that special person will come and fullfil your dreams

Leisurlyxx