+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Horrible. I'm in pain, moody and incredibly irritable. DP has a cold and he's acting like he's the only person on the planet that can get a cold. Even though he gave me no sympathy last week when I was sick.
    We had a fight, my head hurts. I just wanna go to bed but he's there sleeping for work tonight and I can't go anywhere else because there's a heap of people in my house.
    *crawls into hole*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    pretty good here,.. 2 big kids are at school/preschool,....bubby is asleep,. a girlfriend came over for coffee and brought cake.. cold and rainy outside,.but the fire is burning,.and I am warm and cosy on the couch.

now,...back to that cake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    now,...back to that cake
    care to share now?

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty average, I'm at work () but today is like my Friday cos I have tomorrow off to have my Growth scan and I get to cuddle a week old baby
    On the down side DP is sick and grumpy and i just paid another $1k to our lawyer.
    Oh well have to think positive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good day here. Saw a heartbeat, 7 weeks tomorrow
    ........it's really happening!
    eeekkkk, 2 under 2 how WILL I cope?
    Celebratory lunch at McDonalds, those cheeseburgers are going down a TREAT!
    Working wonders for my morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by earthfairy View Post
    crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hugs for all of you having a bad day

My day is pretty boring, although having a better day than the last two. Just hanging out to get home. Have the house to myself tonight so I've got myself a couple of magazines and am going to have a nice warm bath (on my own ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
    Not very good. But thankfully my friend cancelled lunch on me so at least I wont have to hold the tears in.

Quote Originally Posted by An Chen View Post
    Yeah mine too.

I'm at home trying to hold tears in.
    Quote Originally Posted by earthfairy View Post
    crap

To all thoose having a miserable day

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Hugs for all of you having a bad day

My day is pretty boring, although having a better day than the last two. Just hanging out to get home. Have the house to myself tonight so I've got myself a couple of magazines and am going to have a nice warm bath (on my own ).
    Magazines and a nice warm bath sounds Devine

Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyBreath View Post
    Just woke to find rubbish all over the floor from the dog "Just look at the mess that I'm not cleaning up..."
    Fun.... this is why i dont own a dog or pets fullstop! 1 child is enough to run around after! LOL

Its turned out to be a lovely day here in perth and my hous eis sparkling ive spent last few hours cleaning like a mad woman and it feels so nice to sit down in a freshly clean house while DD sleeps, im sur ethe secd she wakes up it will be trashed again so just enjoying it for the moment LOL

Gone abit bleach crazy on teh bathrooms and bleaching white clothes, ran out of oven cleaner otherwise i would have done that too

gotta pop to shops when Mia wakes,am gunna buy silverside and attempt cooking it although im not really sure how to LOL any hints tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a half price voucher to Lollypops playcentre so I surprised the girls, they were so excited! When we got there it was like it was National Playcentre day or something, so packed. My kids took a awhile to adjust and were really sooky at the start. I think the amount of kids there overwhelmed them. Plus my dd didn't put her socks on with her runners so I had to fork out money for rip off socks. Ridiculous the amount they want. Anyway we lined up for the tea cup ride and had to wait for the second ride, we were the 2nd from the end. When the staff member opened the gate the lady who was behind me with 2 kids pushed forward meaning we had to wait, thankfully the staff member saw this and moved some kids around to fit us in. I was so ****ed, with 2 grumpy kids, I just greased her the whole time and shook my head, I could have said something but it bit my tongue, my glares could have killed her anyway. After the ride we went back to the toddler pit where my youngest was knocked over by some kid running the other way, just an accident no worries but just as she got over that this ferral pushed her over and she then completely lost it... man was I over it at that point, the only way to calm her down was to do at least 10 laps of the giant slide with her on my lap.. I'm knackered.

So my lovely planned day wasn't exactly how I'd hoped for, next time hubby is coming with me!

Oh and the lady with the 2 red haired girls...KARMA !!!!!!