+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Special Angel Egg Donor needed for Melb Millie-Girl

Hi there

I’ve wanted to have a family since I was about 11 years old and started child-minding to earn pocket money.

After suffering severe endometriosis right up to my mid 30’s and then having CIN3 pre-cancer cells removed from my cervix at 37, I finally thought I’d met my Mr Right. But after assuring me he wanted children with me, he changed his mind when we started trying to conceive, and I’ve spent the last 18mths trying to build a family on my own using IVF and donor sperm.

I have a wonderful support network of family and friends and a fantastic home environment. I have been through 5 full IVF cycles plus 4 FETs (frozen embryo transfers) and my FS has gently suggested I consider finding an egg donor. I am one of 4 children, and none of us have been blessed with children. It is a wonderful family and I look forward to seeing my parents hold my children one day. They will be much loved and much wanted.

I am a stable, optimistic, happy person and am grateful for this opportunity. I have always wanted a family of my own, and know I would be incredibly lucky to find an angel egg donor (or embryo donor)

Will you help me? If you are already a mother, aged 36 or under, and can help I’d love to hear from you. Email: millie.girl@live.com. All travel and medical expenses will be reimbursed

This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (April 2010)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie well done gorgeous girl, your ad is lovely. Having been through these cycles with you here on BH i know how much you want this special bubba. All my love and best wishes for your journey down this path, i know there are wonderful women out there willing and wanting to help girls like us . lots of and angel dust. I look forward to continuing with you on this new path
    Mel xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dear Millie.....

I agree with Melk!!!!! Lovely ad and wishing you the most marvelous gift of all. I am sure there is a donor for you Millie, you are an amazing woman. I am sure there is people like your self - generous and kind - whom is willing to help. Lots and lots of love - Endie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, thanks for the wonderful posts beautiful girls. I feel really nervous and exposed. They don't teach you this stuff in school do they??

You have both been right with me on that TTC rollercoaster. I can't tell you how much having you around has helped me. It makes everything bearable

Love Millie xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckiest eggs in the world!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Nicki, I felt like crying when I read your post. You are such a beautiful person, trust you to come up with such a special comment

Thank you gorgeous

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, how are you gorgeous girl?
    I hope things are for you and that you are getting some lovely feedback. I am so hopeful for you....
    Much love - endie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Milli Hope all is going well , this process is an amazing one .

Best of luck finding your special angel
    Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, I am here for you too cheering on from the sidelines Your special, amazing angel donor is out there somewhere honey

C xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Endie, Mel & Cino

I celebrated my 42nd birthday yesterday and my birthday wish is the same as last year

How time flies (except when we are in the 2WW). I see my FS this week to plan my last cycle (using my own eggs for the last time). In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an angel donor.

It's comforting just to have this possibility

Millie