+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a similar problem since having my Implanon removed.

I had it removed around 12 months ago and my cycles have been all over the place. Before I got it inserted my cycles were 28 days on the dot.

I have just been to my GP who said that it takes around 6 months for your cycles to get back to normal after stopping conticeptives.

Sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bfp!

Just letting y'all know that last night I got my BFP! Have absolutely no idea when I concieved, as my last period was March 23rd, and about 2 weeks ago I took a test and it was negative.

Didn't know when I was ovulating or anything, but luckily we must've hit it on the right day! Absolutely cannot believe it, still in shock.

So all you girls out there with irregular cycles, this is hopefully giving you hope! It is possible to concieve with long irregular cycles!

Thanks for all your answers and support

YAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big Big Congrats! YAY for BFP! Very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats bethiew!!!

I have been following this thread becuase your original post is almost exactly whats happening to me. I went off the pill in Dec 09, had a regular 28 cycle and have not had once since!! Dcotor has told me to be patient... but i want to start TTC which is a little bit difficult without any sign of ovulation or AF.

I am 99% certain i am not UTD, but am going to do a test in the next few days because i am going to start taking blackmores Vitex Agnus, and I know you're not supposed to take them if your UTD.

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethiew View Post
    Just letting y'all know that last night I got my BFP! Have absolutely no idea when I concieved, as my last period was March 23rd, and about 2 weeks ago I took a test and it was negative.

Didn't know when I was ovulating or anything, but luckily we must've hit it on the right day! Absolutely cannot believe it, still in shock.

So all you girls out there with irregular cycles, this is hopefully giving you hope! It is possible to concieve with long irregular cycles!

Thanks for all your answers and support

YAY!!!!!!!!
    congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your congratulations, guys!

Jello, just so you know, I have been taking Vitex for about the last 3-4 weeks. Obviously stopped since Sunday when I got my BFP.

The two other times I took it, I got my period after about a week. So I am pretty sure this helped to regulate things for me a bit. As I mentioned before, I have no idea when I ovulated/conceived, but it surely can't be a cooincidence that I was taking Vitex and somehow miraculously fell pregnant!

Good luck with everything and keep me posted on your TTC news!