+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pelvic pain and gas

Has anyone been getting pelvic pain? Apparently it's the ligaments softening getting prepared for the birth but sometimes it's extremely painful and makes me think I'm heading into labour too early :-)

Also, very gassy lately? Anyone else with same probs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep and yep! Im only about 24 weeks but if i walk around for too long i get the lower pains and gas the last few days is shocking! Poor df must be sick of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    im 24 weeks too, and sometimes, i swear everything is about to fall out!! bubs sits and kicks low, and it puts so much pressure on that area!! ive also been taking ural, as i thought sometimes an infection can contribute to pelvic pain, but be masked by gas pain... ive also had bad sciatic pain in my lower back, (or top of bum crack... if you like) which literally puts me on my ***!!!! imagine how im going to feel in another 10 weeks!!! aaahhhh!! the joys of pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just seen my obstetrician this morning and she said the pelvic pain I am getting is because his head is well and truly engaged and the ligaments are also softening ready for the birth.

I too had it early on, probably around 25/26 weeks so don't know what the excuse was then LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nearly 32 weeks, i try and go for a 20-30minute walk everyday, by the time i get home i am SO sore in my pelvis and have to sit down for the rest of the day. and yes.. gassy too.