+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ttc after natural miscarriage

Hi
    Last week I had a natural miscarriage and do not need to have a D&C or go for any other chek ups. It was only early - 5 weeks 6 days.
    I have read alot about people ttc after a D&C but not after a natual one. How long should we wait after having a natural m/c? We are eager to try again.
    Last edited by ecomum2b; 24-04-2010 at 11:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I tried straight away. The only reason some docs tell you to wait a cycle is to avoid confusion over dates as your cycle could be different now. I always felt much better ttcing straight away. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a natural MC last week, baby was at 9 weeks, but i was 12 weeks, i saw my doctor yesterday, and he said to wait one cycle, just so the lining on the uturus is nice and comfy for new bubs, but said there was no problems trying straight away. I think we are going to try straight away, still prob at least another week away from DTD, so not sure if we will get the eggy this month, but will give it a go.

Stacey

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I too had a natural M/C and we waited one cycle.

I personally didnt feel ready to try any sooner. I finally fell pregnant 7 months later.

Lots of love & hugs for you & i wish you well on your TTC journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for your loss ecomum2b.

I also had a natural mc, we TTC straight away and the result of that is now a happy and healthy one year old girl. No problems with my pregnancy. They werent 100% sure on dates, but the first scan was accurate at measuring bubs so they could work out an accurate EDD from that.

If you are emotionally ready, I say go for it . HTH.

Thanks
    Reviews

We m/c'd naturally last September and our dr said there was no reason not to start straight away.

I found though that my cycle was still a bit messed up and i think we conceived on the first 'normal' cycle since the m/c.

Good luck