+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes....somewhat.

I want another child. I'd love one now- DS is 4.5yo and I don't want too big a gap. DP does not want another child just yet.

I've decided that I cannot work full time and study part time- it's just not working- I'm constantly tired, run down and stressed. But my current work place gives really good maternity leave and if we were to have a bub than I'd be silly to leave or drop down to part time to than fall pregnant 6 months later and not be able to utilise the great mat leave options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yep.

There's so much we need to do financially before we can have a baby... it's so annoying.

I'd love for DD to have a sibling... and my body is SCREAMING at me to have a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we are also in a similar situation. We have a mortgage and house already. I've just increased my work up to 4 days from 2 days a week. Things are comfortable on 2 wages and with one child. I worry about being able to afford things, including 2 lots of childcare. We'll probably end up waiting until DS is close to school age. Most of my friends who had kids when I had DS have number 2 now and I'm very clucky and a little jealous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i don't think you can ever be financially ready

we went with the IVF path and going private our savings account is now a joke

as far as work well apparently I grew 2 heads when preg and lost of job not much chance of getting another one now

making ends meet each f/n is a nightmare but would I have waited until the time was "right" hell no this would have only resulted in no baby

with home ownership I guess thats not a high priority for me I figure the bank owns it anyway and the way things are going in Melb its a dream not reality for most of us these days