+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by karend View Post
    Hi everyone. I posted on here because i have one child and some frozen embryos and i cannot have another child physically , but am desperate to give my little girl a brother or sister. I am a double bassist and own my own home and live in the inner north in melbourne. I am financially secure but not wealthy.I am a good and dedicated sole mum since my partner died four years ago , with a very happy daughter. So i put the feelers out for a surrogate. On this forum so far i have recieved three replies. All from women asking for large amounts of money ranging from sixty thousand to 200 thousand. I was aware there would be medical costs and caring that would be upward of 15 thousand dollars, and have that amount available, but im now feeling pretty despondant that altruistic surrogacy is a real thing? Hoping to find our more, altho i know its tricky to be steaight forward because of the legal side. But are there really people out there willing to give this gift for no profit? Karen
    Be careful paying someone is Aus. In QLD if you pay an egg donor, a lawyer told us its up to 18 years in jail. Even the payee can be charged. You never know who is on the other end. They may even be undercover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Karen you send a Private Message up in the top Right corner you will see next to your log in Notifications and if you click the arrow down you can message ONLY if you have a certain amount of posts can send message but. Hope that helps
    Also just something else someone said to me a while ago weird I know but they said
    Age doesn't matter unless your a Cheese and you can go mouldy