+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey we are from NSW and have the same laws regarding commercial surrogacy and we used surrogacy in Thailand was simple and very quick. State law may ban it however federal law have no issues with it at all, getting bubs passport and citizenship was easy and Oz embassy in Thailand help us through it all.

Email me for more info Cohentobias@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls! Thanks to this forum we chose Ukrainian clinic. Our first meeting with our doctor was in July and now we are waiting for news. We chose economy package for €29 900. There were also packages with more services for higher price. We can't afford to pay more now. We had 5 failed cycles of ivf before. Those procedures pulled a lot of money from us that's why economy package suits us the most right now. This package includes all necessary services so I think it won't influence the final result) I wish all of us good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a single mum who wanted children bad. so i underwent ivf and got twins.
    I know the heartache. i would love to help a couple in need.
    IM located in south aust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Sarah, I did many times IVF but still don't have any baby, I still have three embryos, are u in Sydney, if u have some information about surrogate please share with me. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah, we are male same-sex couple... and are couple in need for an IM.
    Are you still willing to be an IM??? Love to hear from you.
    Our email address is ryanandkeiran@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Altruism?

Hi everyone. I posted on here because i have one child and some frozen embryos and i cannot have another child physically , but am desperate to give my little girl a brother or sister. I am a double bassist and own my own home and live in the inner north in melbourne. I am financially secure but not wealthy.I am a good and dedicated sole mum since my partner died four years ago , with a very happy daughter. So i put the feelers out for a surrogate. On this forum so far i have recieved three replies. All from women asking for large amounts of money ranging from sixty thousand to 200 thousand. I was aware there would be medical costs and caring that would be upward of 15 thousand dollars, and have that amount available, but im now feeling pretty despondant that altruistic surrogacy is a real thing? Hoping to find our more, altho i know its tricky to be steaight forward because of the legal side. But are there really people out there willing to give this gift for no profit? Karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh gosh i would but i fear im too old. im sure finding someone younger is a priority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

karend  (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karen i feel your pain i am in similar boat with such people and also just bad luck / Timing etc. Just wanted to say hi and wish you good luck as i am also looking for Surrogate and know how hard it is.
    Mystic falls your only as old as you feel haha

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How do i reply to someone personally by message?

Hi , id like to send a message to someone on this thread privatly, how do i do that? Can anyone help? Karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    oh gosh i would but i fear im too old. im sure finding someone younger is a priority.
    Hi mystic falls, thanks for your support. And for the record age is not an issue for me at all ,as long as its safe for the surrogate physically. I have frozen embryos so its not about egg age. Karen