ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brogeybear View Post
    Im sorry to say this but your doctor sounds like a real @ssh0le! I mean seriously! You are definitely UTD darl and I agree go out and celebrate it! As I said, my doc doesn't ever even bother to do a urine test or a blood unless its requested. Youve had plenty of HPTs all say the same thing, so go and enjoy! *hugs*
    I have to say I thought the same thing when I mentioned to him that I wouldn't be drinking alcohol at my friend's hen party tomorrow just in case, to which he replied that a little alcohol won't do any damage and that most of us were conceived under the influence of it anyway! As if I'm going to take that chance... My DB is being a star and taking care of and making dinner tonight. So sweet. Hope you have a lovely weekend too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a sweetie pie! That is so romantic. I can't wait to see all your updates as bubba grows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i have always had at least 3 drinks of kalhua and milk whilst being pregnant and all my kids are fine drinking is ok in my eyes as long as you do it sensabily and dont go out to get blind. i however usually dont have any alcohol after 20 weeks which is what i am right now. but i am getting married in three weeks so i am going to allow myself one drink there, i am not really into alcohol that much so can settle for one and one only.
    i say have a drink even if just a light one or have a full glass and take a while to drink it dont skull it

Thanks
    Reviews
    dont mean too stir the pot but after working with a family fostering 5 children with different variations of fetal alcohol syndrome, i wanted to point out it only takes one drink at the wrong time to affect a baby, especially in early stages of development, if you didnt know you were pregnant fair enough but if you suspect you are would be safer not too,

On the other side of things fx no AF over the weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee81 View Post
    Well, I'm back from the docs and it's still inconclusive. A faint line did appear but with my period due tomorrow he said to wait and see if it skips, or arrives, and to take things from there. So ... my partner and I feel none the wiser and still wait. Losing a bit of hope now.
    You are definitely pregnant, the tests don't lie. You don't need a doctor to tell you that you are pregnant Enjoy the next 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had the same thing happen to me. The lines on FR tests then I got a positive blood result which was >25 HSG a few days later. Then i didn't fel pregnant anymore a couple of days later so took another FR test and it was negative. DR. said it was a chemical pregnancy. it truly sucks and I hope this is not the case for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that oleander. I can't yet imagine the difficulties of coping with what you've been through.

Thanks for all the words of hope and encouragement, too! I still feel pregnant. AF should have arrived overnight but didn't, hoping for no late visits! Another test, another BFP this morning. I will not be doing one thing to jeopardise the bean, I want this so much! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!!

I'm so happy for you, I'm sure we all know how wanting it so very much feels, it's such and exciting and nervous time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although most of you already "knew" this, it's official! DP and I held off til this morning to go back to see a doctor again. Five weeks pregnant!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone's help and support. You should feel proud about how much your encouragement means

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee81 View Post
    Although most of you already "knew" this, it's official! DP and I held off til this morning to go back to see a doctor again. Five weeks pregnant!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone's help and support. You should feel proud about how much your encouragement means
    Come join us in the DECEMBER threads