+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks everyone , i went to bed at midnight and fell asleep about 1.30 and i could still hear them then . by then they had taken it to the street and were walking up and down the street singing and carrying on but we got up at 6 and everything seems ok except for the front door,
    i dont think the police even came
    feel like going out and making noise now while THEY are trying to sleep , but i wont , then im just as bad as them, but i can think it hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffymarshmellows View Post
    thanks everyone , i went to bed at midnight and fell asleep about 1.30 and i could still hear them then . by then they had taken it to the street and were walking up and down the street singing and carrying on but we got up at 6 and everything seems ok except for the front door,
    i dont think the police even came
    feel like going out and making noise now while THEY are trying to sleep , but i wont , then im just as bad as them, but i can think it hehehe
    the police should have come and made a report on your door. if they dont then the real estate agent may make you pay for it. maybe give them another call about it. glad you didnt get anymore trouble.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyvioletta View Post
    the police should have come and made a report on your door. if they dont then the real estate agent may make you pay for it. maybe give them another call about it. glad you didnt get anymore trouble.

we are just renting so it wont be us paying , but it was pretty annoying they didnt come , i sure it was clear to them i was scared and told them i had 2 kids asleep in the next room , very disapointed in them

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lovely neighbors(not)started playing music at 12-30 last night really loud,then their lovely teen boys started playing football on the street in front of our house not theirs.This is a regular thing with the police coming nearly every time for fights an loud excessive noise.The parents (well mother) parties with them so that makes it twice as bad as i cant ask her to turn music down or control her lovely teenage sh..ts..
    Last edited by soonhavtwo; 04-04-2010 at 08:15. Reason: spelling mistakes caus im tired from them keeping me up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffymarshmellows View Post
    we are just renting so it wont be us paying , but it was pretty annoying they didnt come , i sure it was clear to them i was scared and told them i had 2 kids asleep in the next room , very disapointed in them
    i think its pretty bad and id be calling them again and telling them that something needs to be done about the door and also ask why they didnt come last night. hope you have a better day and there arent any more parties tonight. HAPPY EASTER

Guest Guest
    You should call them again today and make a report and tell your landlords. They may pay for it, but they might want to use insurance and having a police report will make things easier, for you and them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyvioletta View Post
    i think its pretty bad and id be calling them again and telling them that something needs to be done about the door and also ask why they didnt come last night. hope you have a better day and there arent any more parties tonight. HAPPY EASTER
    thanks , i hope so too
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyLeo View Post
    You should call them again today and make a report and tell your landlords. They may pay for it, but they might want to use insurance and having a police report will make things easier, for you and them.
    yeah might be an idea , ill give them a shout

Quote Originally Posted by soonhavtwo View Post
    My lovely neighbors(not)started playing music at 12-30 last night really loud,then their lovely teen boys started playing football on the street in front of our house not theirs.This is a regular thing with the police coming nearly every time for fights an loud excessive noise.The parents (well mother) parties with them so that makes it twice as bad as i cant ask her to turn music down or control her lovely teenage sh..ts..

there should be a bad neighbour cull hehehe
    make them all live in one suburb lol