+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, i think from memory a donor egg cycle with a surrogate through Lotus was about 37000usd. I think. I will have to check my paper work though. And only use it as a starting point because there will always be extras, you may want extra testing, it may take more then one go etc. No our surrogate is not pregnant yet but we have our fingers crossed that our next transfer works. We have done 1 so far. We have been very happy with Lotus and there communication with us so far. 😊

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (17-01-2017),Simil  (04-04-2017),StillHopeful1  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    I have a friend who Is looking into surrogacy where ever it is currently an option. Can you please give us all an idea of the costs with surrogacy in the Ukraine with n without doing a full cycle to get embies to put into the surrogate.

Good luck with your journey @ECM1981
    Hi Kylie thanks for your well wishes 😊 i can only recall the cost using donor eggs at around 37000usd with Lotus. I will try to remember to check my paperwork whe i get home from work to see what it is using own eggs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

kylie764  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for sharing ecm, your posts have been invaluable!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinwaiting For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. My husband and I have had 10 ivf cycles from 2009 - 2011 and 1 donor egg cycle in Greece they all failed. Unfortunately we took break as my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer and passed away 2 years ago. I have been diagnosed with severe endometriosis and the nk killer cell ( I can not carry a baby). We are in touch with lotus and wondering if anybody can help us out with advice. We are very scared as we want to go for the guarantee service which is $55,000 USD dollars. Good luck to all the girls who are going through the procedure and fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eleni, i am sorry to hear about your losses. X
    We are with Lotus. Im happy to help answer any questions. We looked into the guarentee too. I think it is a 'good deal' so to speak, its a gamble either way. It could all go well and work first time so then it would be extra money wasted or it could take a few goes and then it is money well spent. Your husband will need to pass a sperm analysis though to qualify and probably same for the woman if using your own eggs. The clinic grades sperm differently then Perth Aus. This is Lotus terms, it may be different with biotex. They also offer a guarentee program. All the best i hope it work out for you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

EleniP  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @ECM1981 and everyone else on this thread. Thank you so much for sharing so much about yourselves, it's really valued. I have had 17 IVF attempts. we are looking at going to Ukraine with our own embryo's. But after reading the thread, looks like they might not accept our embryo's is that right @ECM1981? also what made you chose Lotus over the other companies? does anyone know of someone that has children through Lotus or Biotexcom? I only have 5 embryo's and don't cycle very well so these embryo's are really precious to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Simil  (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @StillHopeful1, just wondering if you've had any luck with finding couples that have been successful with Ukraine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Faiths love, I've been having a break from all of the 'baby stuff' lately so I haven't been actively searching but hopefully will start again in a few weeks. So short answer, No, I haven't come across any couples who've been to Ukraine for surrogacy. Like you, I only have 4, poss 5 embryos to ship to Ukraine. Keep me posted on how you go. I've looked into couriers of embryos to Europe & they are between $5-$7K. I did receive a follow up email from one of the companies last week asking if I was still considering because they have a shipment from Aus to Europe that could be combined to save on $$, but I'm yet to hear back fr company regarding potential saving. I read some of your previous posts, we sound similar in some ways. PM me if you like, happy to speak to you via phone or email. It would be good to find someone else who is considering Ukraine surrogacy, I'm finding this all very overwhelming. This journey has already been 5.5yrs with 8 MCs, one IVF, one failed FET and many surgeries

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ECM1981, we are looking at Biotexcom and Lotus - I see that Lotus acts like an agent right? is there a reason hun you decided to go through Lotus and not directly through a clinic like Biotexcom? all this stuff is so confusing... your help is appreciated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @StillHopeful1, I have PM'd you x