+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi! Im really sorry but i wont be able to respond as much at the momemt. Our baby girl arrived 4.5 weeks early so we have had to drop everything and head over to be with her and we will be spending all out time with her. But i will respond when things have settled down. She is a beautiful girl and we are so overjoyed!! Our dreams have come true. Lotus have been extremely helpful in all this emergency especially. It's a long hard road but we got there finally! Xxx

Congratulations!! Safe travels. Enjoy that precious time with your new little addition to the family. ❤❤❤❤

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @ECM1981 I'm so thrilled for you. I can only imagine the headspin you went into after receiving that call. And then where your emotions were at during the multiple flights over to meet your incredibly precious, much longed for, little daughter. Wow. I teared up when I read your news. After the journey we were on together, esp 1.5 yrs ago, we both now have cherished daughters only 3 months apart. I really admired your strength to change directions, and look at the reward. I can't wait to see a pic. Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (05-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Aspire we are in Kiev! Our daughter came early, no access to texts here. Did you get my PM X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Aspire  (09-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I am not able to commit too mich time to bubhub these days with Lia in hospital but are you on facebook? There is a fantastic intended parents group on there with loads of support and info. Let me know and I will get you added. Lotus has been fantastoc through our whole process and have supported us in everyway. From signing contract to birth of our baby took 14months but everyone is different and there is no 100%guarantee that it will all work so quickly because at the end of the day its still ivf with a hige amount of luck needed for sticky embryos! All the best. If you are on FB i will let you know the group name. You can PM after you have done a certain number of posts on bubhub-5 i think. Then you should have access to PM xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Love8peace  (13-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Love8peace View Post
    Hello ECM1981, congratulations for your baby !!!, It's a beautiful news. I'm new in this forum and I don't know how to send an inbox message, I'd like to ask you a bit more about your journey with Lotus. My husband and I are thinking to do surrogacy, it would be great to know more about your experience with them.
    Would you send an internal msg with your personal email, please? I'll be very grateful, cause I don't know how to do it
    Hugs
    Hi Hun, see above message. It was supposed to be for you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Love8peace  (13-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM1981 I got your message. All the best to you, your husband and little Lia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ECM1981, I hope your little baby girl is ok. Blessings

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will try to reach 5 posts on bubhub, that way I can send you a PM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ECM1981, I am so happy for you and your family, I can imagine how happy are you and your family. I hope your baby is well and hopefully you will get your baby's passport soon so you can come back home. As soon as I have access to send a PM I will send you my details. thank you for your time.
    Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi! I am not able to commit too mich time to bubhub these days with Lia in hospital but are you on facebook? There is a fantastic intended parents group on there with loads of support and info. Let me know and I will get you added. Lotus has been fantastoc through our whole process and have supported us in everyway. From signing contract to birth of our baby took 14months but everyone is different and there is no 100%guarantee that it will all work so quickly because at the end of the day its still ivf with a hige amount of luck needed for sticky embryos! All the best. If you are on FB i will let you know the group name. You can PM after you have done a certain number of posts on bubhub-5 i think. Then you should have access to PM xxx