+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Faithslove, have sent you an email at the address that you provided, not through bubhub as it wastoo long and not going through the pvt message here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love I also sent you a message via email. Did you get it?
    I was reading some ladies will be sending their embryos over, you could do an egg retrieval in Ukraine of you didnt have any on Oz to send also. It sounds scary to do an egg retrieval in another country i know but after seeing the clinic i would feel ok doing it. We didnt though as we used donor eggs. Just an fyi/thought. Also it would depend on what clinic too. I can only speak from my experience at the one i used. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Faiths Love

We were considering Ilaya (relatively new but got to know them from their US/mexico program ads), Biotexcom (liked their transparent detailed costs and installments and guarantee programs) and Lotus (service supposed to be better). With the 3 months delay now, we have also postponed the selection decision. Not sure of the surrogate waiting peroid.
    With the conflict with russia at the border, We want to stay the minimum period in ukraine since we are shipping the embryos. So maybe pay the sign up fee and do the surrogate selection and introduction over video before going there and then do the formal contract signing and the embryo transfer and meeting the surrogate on one trip.
    The decision on any leftover embryos and guarantee of its implementation is the iss uestill worrying us.

Good luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I'm brand new to this site and excited to find a current thread about surrogacy in Kiev.

We are from the UK and have 3 frozen embryos ready to go but all the 'official' surrogacy agencies in the UK aren't accepting any new IPs, so Kiev seems like a good option.

We've been doing a lot of research about all the different clinics/agencies and this may seem a bit negative but we feel slightly worried that they take so much money off you before you even get a positive result. For those of you have been did that ever cross your mind? Did you completely trust the clinic or agency?

Any advice would be really, really appreciated!!! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fpcns For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (21-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone going to the surrogacy conference in Melb 3rd & 4th June this year? Or has been to one before? It would be gr8 to meet up others if you on here in person there. Husband & I have just booked to go & are particularly interested in hearing story fr IP of Ukraine surrogacy, Ukraine Lotus agency & lawyer fr Ukraine. I really hope we are not wasting our $$

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful1 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel handing over large amounts of money but i can speak only on behalf of my agency in that i completely trust them. This is a huge financial commitment so you have to be comfortable with the way you are treated by the agency, how they treat you, reply to your emails and concerns and also read reviews from others. Once you have done this and you have built a relationship that you feel comfortable with you can move forward feeling ok about your choices. Goodluck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Aspire  (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Also planning surrogacy

Hi lovely ladies. I am from Europe, Tirana and am planning to go through the surrogacy route. Still googling amd searching online. I am un decided between new hope lotus amd bioteccom. If you have recent experiences please respond. @ECM1981 i sent a frind request, hope you dont mind.

Thank you if you can respond!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adja For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @adja no i dont mind. I cant find the request though? Can you send me a private message? We are with Lotus and they are very good. Good with communication and also very good with providing info and support- this is very important when you are doing such a stressful thing! I would really recommend them. I know 2 couples using biotexcom, one in Australia and one in Ireland and both are having difficulty with communication with them and I have heard this from other forums too. Im not too sure about New Hope, but they are recommended by Families through Surrogacy here in Australia so that is a good point. See if you can send me a private message. You may need to make a few more posts to become a senior member before it allows PM.