+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant?! or just tww crazy ;)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Rachael, I'm 23 years old and my cycle is 26 days long. I have been off of the pill for four months and my cycles have since been VERY regular (thankfully!). My husband and I are not *actively* ttc, but we're not being exceptonally careful either and would love a baby if it happened

Anyway, this month I've had some strange symptoms (TMI alert!), and wanted to post them up to see you what you all think?

CD 5: BD
    CD 6: BD
    CD 7: BD
    CD 8: BD
    CD 9: BD
    CD 10 : BD, vivid dream of BFP
    CD 11 EWCM (ovulation?), cramps
    CD 12 EWCM (ovulation?), cramps
    1-2 DPO: BD, white creamy cm
    2-3 DPO: thick white stretchy cm
    3-4 DPO: BD, thick white stretch cm, dream of BFP
    4-5 DPO: cramps, tiny pinprick speck of blood in cm, nap in day,
    5-6 DPO: full feeling in uterus, white lotion cm, nausea, asleep by 8:45, up in night to pee
    6-7 DPO: creamy white lotion cm, up in night to pee, dream of BFP
    7-8 DPO: slight af cramps, BFN, sore boobs/nips, pinprick of blood in cm
    8-9 DPO: pinprick of blood in cm, white lotion cm, sore boobs, very strange (almost stretchy ) cramps for about 2 hours, very sore nips, dream of baby
    9-10 DPO: sore boobs, white lotion cm, BFN
    11-11 DPO: sore boobs, white lotion cm, BFN

The main difference this month is the (TMI!!) white lotion cm i've been getting, its abundant in the afternoons, usually im fairly dry after O. But in saying that, I've had 3 !!!

So i don't really know what to think, af is due on friday (5 days away). What do you guys reckon? Any advice or stories will be much appreciated

Babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachael,

It may be too early to test for a bfp. Maybe you o'd a day or two later than you thought. I would hold off another day or two, then test again.

The symptoms sound very promising!

Hope you get your

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jjbear

I was sort of losing hope, thinking a BFP should have shown up by now...

I'll test when the dreaded af is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Rachy86,

I have a completley regular cycle like yourself....can set your clock but it.

And what you are describing sounds exactly like how I was calculating and feeling leading up to O and after.

For me I would always get sore boobs, bloating, etc after O...which is a sympton of pregnancy but also a symptom of oncoming AF. Its the rise in progesterone that gives you these symptoms...and when you get AF the progesterone levels lower but increase when you are UTD.

I would also get cramps on one or both sides sometimes spotting. Frankly it would drive me nuts!

This cycle I used OPKs to pinpoint exactly when I was Oing and it showed that I wasnt calculating correctly. In fact I was off by 3 DAYS!!

So I dont know if thats any help to you and I do wish you this time around. The TWW just sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for your message. Since I have been off the pill for so little time really, I'm still learning how my cycles are and how they are 'supposed' to be. Can be a bit confusing, so its great to have some insight from other people who know a bit more about it than i do!

If you have ever been pregnant can I ask if you notice anything different abotu your cycle after O? Or was it pretty much the same - due to the progesterone?

Gah! The tww does suck...maybe not helped by not being the most patient person at the best of times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It sounds promising but I guess you will have to wait and see...only another couple of days I got a faint pos with this one at 11DPO. I definitely had the lotion like stuff

Good luck xoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ffrenchstar, congratulations on your BFP!!!! ( I can join you in bubbas due in December...)

I've been really nauseous the last few days (but could have just eaten something bad) and had a bit more spotting - if you can even call it that, more like tiny tiny spots of blood yesterday so who knows.

Trying not to get to excited, but its hard not to! Just don't want to be devestated when af arrives. Just need to distract myself with something...anything!