+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Angry Sorry just a husband vent

Grrr hes so frustrating, we r looking at getting a loan so we can put the car n dredit card paid off and buy me a new n bigger car plus some new furniture....

he was going to get a work car but not anymore so he needs a car has his car that he has is still not fixed from going to mortern island getting fixed and sold this wk or so wel thats what hes saying. as he was going to keep my car a lil daewoo lanos and i was getting myself a new car

But now all of a sudden hes desided no he doesnt want to wait till we get the loan and me a new car so he can have my car, mind u he does have a car that his boss has said he can use till he gets a new one or the old one fixed nope not good enough so once again hes gone off with out telling me n brought a new car and its not even new its a 1994 SAAB grrr they r ugly and instead of going ford with a newer car as mine is 2000 model he decideds to get one thats even older

WHY???? I dont get it. so now im ****ted off that hes done this and he doesnt understand y i am...

Sorry i just needed to get this off my chest b4 i explode at my DH cause thats what im going to do...

Oh and i said to him ring ur mum and see if shes up for dinner tonight as we always go there on a sunday n she goes i dont care but i am tired. but she has sent me 3emails last wk saying she wants to spend time with the kids. So no i have to find something for dinner and i asked scott what he wanted for dinner and he goes i dont care what ever ur cooking n hes laying on the couch while dinner is cooking and kiddes as screaming

GRRRRRRRR ok i feel kinda better now

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG i would be acid! lol my dh would never hear the end of it if we had planned something and he changes it with out discussing it with me! yeah ok if it something small but a car???
    lol clairemums just leave him at home to cook dinner for the kids and go have a nice dinner by urself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flukeas View Post
    OMG i would be acid! lol my dh would never hear the end of it if we had planned something and he changes it with out discussing it with me! yeah ok if it something small but a car???

lol clairemums just leave him at home to cook dinner for the kids and go have a nice dinner by urself!
    with what Flukeas said