• No

28 46.67%
  • Maybe

27 45.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    Ok so that's a no then.

Veve is online now Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSerenity View Post
    Probably!

I've been on BH land since October 2005, so going on 5 years! Time's gone so quick
    I"ve been on since Feb 2005 ... hard to believe its been that long!!!! been modding since early 2006 ... I dare not think how many hours I've racked up on the site ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Only so I can get feedback on my latest policies..

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    *blinks* .. umm if you dont like it .. dont log on ?

If you wish to offer constructive feedback .. then please email me - otherwise ... please dont make such sweeping generalisations claiming that people on here are mean or pathetic. The moderating team does work hard to ensure that bubhub is a supportive forum - its why we have the post/ PM reporting system.
    Umm, *double blinks* I DO Like it... Hence why I DO log on!!!!!!!!

There simply ARE a large amount of judgmental peeps here AND IRL!!!!!!!!!!! ( I DO use report! - I imagine you see that!!)

Mods and the like do a great job.. so Do Schools..Not sure DD will be in school in 10Yrs time though, just like I am not sure I will be on BH, let alone whether it will exist.

I am not dissing BH!!!!!!!!! I am simply seeing it for what it is.. a Bizarre mix of Help and hinderence.. It simply IS THAT!!!!!!!! Just like Life.. Mean and pathetic were my words... not directed at BH in general, but at PEOPLE in general (and people in general are as likely to use BH as anyone else)

BH is GREAT.. and I appreciate it and it has helped me loads.. and hurt me loads.. Just like life.. But In 10yrs time, I am not so sure I will be as tolerant.

Constructive feedback has been PM'd to mods plenty in my time here.. It is a wondrous place.. and I am HERE!!!!!!!! OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!! lording it.. But pretending it has no faults.. that's not my style (or Yours TBH)

It is subject to human fault and failure like thje rest of the world.. and in 10 yrs time, I think that failure (of HUMAN SPIRIT!!!!!!!! Not BH!!!!!!!!) will be pretty evident IMO (and IMO only, and I frankly HOPE I am wrong)

Don't log on.. GREAT!!!!!!! It's like saying "don't be offended by the abuse of women or children or yourself.." I can easily not log on, or be offended... changes nothing though..

not Dissing MODS OR Site.. just being honest in not knowing what role (if any) it will play 10 years from now.. Have been Infracted Before for calling a spade a spade, (or judgmental judgmental) and am past that frankly.. _ if the site has merit 10 years from now I will personally be STOKED!!!!!!!!!! (and surprised) I LOVE this place.. just not so sold on all the people.. _ Doubt you are either, and yet we both log on.... for the GOOD!!!!!!!!! and the WORTHY!!!!!!!!! and they are here too.
    Last edited by RoarsomeMum; 12-03-2010 at 14:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    I"ve been on since Feb 2005 ... hard to believe its been that long!!!! been modding since early 2006 ... I dare not think how many hours I've racked up on the site ..
    I know!!! I sometimes look back on what I shared with everyone on here and think OMG! That was my life back then??!! hahaha

Let's not even think about the hours

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I will be here because I am secretly trying to overthrow Veve and take over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLights View Post
    Don't log on.. GREAT!!!!!!! It's like saying "don't be offended by the abuse of women or children or yourself.." I can easily not log on, or be offended... changes nothing though..
    you can not compare the happenings on an internet site to child abuse .. or violence against women???? they are such different things - with the internet, as a full grown adult you have the choice to turn it off?

If you re read what I wrote - I suggested that you either dont log on OR email me with constructive criticism ... I didn't just say log off.

Running a site of this size (at the moment we have more than 61 000 members australia wide) is difficult at the best of times. We are consistently told that we OVER moderate .. and then people complain that we UNDERmoderate - its hard to walk the fine line. I guess I just struggle with the fact that we get more complaints ... than constructive feedback or compliments ... *shrugs*

~Bec~ - I'll only be leaving in a box I aint going anywhere ... mwahahahahahahahahaha

Myztik is online now My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that wooden or cardboard Jen? *puts tape measure behind back*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the hub has it's days, or I have my days on the hub..pmsl

but I'll tell you what when I really needed someone, soooo many faces popped up! Some familiar, some not, some whom I never would have expected and I think that's what opened my eyes a little.. you can say what you want about the forum/politics and most of the time I'd be inclined to agree!

but when you really need someone, there is always someone here for you and often those you least expect and I think that is why there will still be a bubhub in 10, 20 yrs time. I think the way the forum members behave in your darkest times are a better reflection of the value of this place than the daily bickering and drama.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Is that wooden or cardboard Jen? *puts tape measure behind back*
    smartarse ... it will be a rather expensive (probably pink sparkley lined) box ..

and you will be too emotionally shattered by my passing to step up into my role anyway ...