+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellini View Post
    I thought triplets would be full on, but woah!

Thats on a good day . Its only been in the last 2-3 months that ive been able to get through a day without feeling overwhelmed or ending up in tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Thats on a good day . Its only been in the last 2-3 months that ive been able to get through a day without feeling overwhelmed or ending up in tears.

jeepers creepers TT... there needs to be an emoti-con thingy where you bow down to someone

thats amazing. I supposed I'd never truely considering the logistics of looking after triplets.

gee, me with triplets... I reckon it would be one big mess heap. I struggle with ONE on a routine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wanna try it on for size Chel? I can bring them down for the day on friday.

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its been just a few days off 3 weeks but our days are not always the same but pretty close.

11pm- Feed Xander and we all go to bed.

2.30am- Wakes up, changes his nappy, I bring him in our bed, feed him and when he falls alseep put him back in his basinet.

6.30am- same as above but I leave him in our bed with us as DP likes spending time with him before he goes to work at 7am

7am- Xanders asleep in our bed and I go back to sleep until he wakes up at 9.30-10am.

10am- Bath and dress X

10am- feed and try to settle, If he sleeps I might have breaky at this time but its been rare so far!

1pm- Hopefully his asleep, if so, I will clean the house and prepare all the bottles, hand wash his clothes, put our clothes in the washing machine.

2pm- If his still asleep I will have a shower finally and then have my lunch or breaky if I didnt have time in the morning.

3-3.30pm- Nappy change and feed.

4pm- X normally sleeps really well on his own in the arvo, so he sleeps until his dad gets home at about 4.30pm and then his dad takes over so I can hang out the clothes and fold the dry clothes.

5pm- Start getting tea ready.

7-7.30pm- change nappy, feed and put X blanket on the floor as his normally most awake at this time.

8-9pm- try to get him to sleep (difficult)

then repeat.

Xander sleeping during the day is something we struggle with but he sleeps at night without an issue at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Wanna try it on for size Chel? I can bring them down for the day on friday.
    Honestly, I'd love to. It would be hard, but I do think some part of me thinks it would be fun also. Exciting. I mean, sometimes I think part of why Jasper's routine is so all over the place is because I dont HAVE to be on top of it, because its just him.

I imagine triplets would be like the extreme sports version of parenting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chel87 View Post
    Honestly, I'd love to. It would be hard, but I do think some part of me thinks it would be fun also. Exciting. I mean, sometimes I think part of why Jasper's routine is so all over the place is because I dont HAVE to be on top of it, because its just him.

I imagine triplets would be like the extreme sports version of parenting.

Go for it! Its fun but also demanding hard work, there is always someone that wants something.
    The days im not on top of things, i pay for about now when they start to go feral.

It is kinda like extreme sports version of parenting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello

Our days are great now that Hunter is nearly 2!!
    But when he was new I had a screaming, colicy, refluxey, constipated and dd I mention screaming baby lol. I honestly found it hard to shower so ended up getting in the routine of night time showering unless DF was home (there were days that I jumped in if he was sleeping) it was hard work! When he was about 6 months old
    most of his problems had sorted themselves out so I started trying to get a routine, I moved him out of my room and started self settling and controlled crying and I have never looked back! From 6 months our routine has been pretty much this but with bottles included
    7-8am wakeup
    8:30 breakfast
    9:00 - 11:45 playtime
    12:00 lunch
    1:00 bottle and naptime
    2:30 - 3:00 wake up
    then until 5:30 playtime
    5:30 dinner
    6:30 bath time
    7:00 pyjamas, bottle book and then bed

it works well for us!! But took us a long time to get there lol I just loved my friends and family who were always there if I just needed 5 minutes to myself and if DF wasn't home hard work but so rewarding

whennit says playtime in the routine thats is where I also did housework!!