+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We couldn't get anything at all from the standard scans - little miss had her legs crossed... as compared to my DS who had and has no modesty and flashed us all. Charmer.
    I had a 3D/4D scan at 27 weeks I think it was, which showed us VERY clearly that we were having a little girl.
    We were 100% sure we were having a little girl and shopped happily for pinks and purples

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i have a lil girl and there were 3 white lines which indicated girl,i wouldnt stress they rarely get it wrong these days,the machines used to do us are pretty acurate and these people are trained and know what to look for they do it all day so you mot likely having a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan at 19 weeks and we were told we were having a girl. The sonographer really honed in on the 3 lines and they were pretty obvious - like 3 thickish white lines about the same length and all in a row. A week later my OB did a quick ultrasound and confirmed that he couldn't see any boy bits .

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teagan88 View Post
    Thanks for all of your replies! That's what i thought too, I can only see the dots! Am thinking of having a 4d ultrasound this weekend as I spoke with Early Image today who said they could do this and also confirm the gender for us! any opinions on this?

Thanks soo much for all of your responses!!

I had a 4d scan at 28wks and we double checked it was a boy and in those scans this is no denying it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you can really tell from that pic. Having a 4D scan will definibits you need. In your scan pic you put up I think it could look like either, yes there are three dots bit in that area it also looks like it sticks out a little. In my scan shots the 3 white lines are clearly visible, from both my 18 wk and 21 wks scans. When I had my scan the boy bits weren't very noticeable at 18 wks, but a scan at 21 weeks showed them there clear as day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a pic from my 19 week scan. Its a boy! You see three dots but more defined than your pic.
    I have three girls aswell and there pics all were 3 white LINES. not dots. so i would def be having another scan before you rush out and buying all pink :-)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...6&id=740041310

Here is one taken at 34weeks - you can def see the penis here :-)
    We will be meeting him tomorrow so will let you know if they are def right...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...5&id=740041310