+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Child Care in Mount Gravatt...

Hi all!

This is my first post, very exciting! we are moving to brisbane next year (jan) and are looking for a house in the Mount Gravatt area... can anyone suggest a good kindy? our daughter will turn 3 when we move - have emailed a lot of centres (Peter Pan, Little Teds, Scallywags, C&K etc...) but any insight would be wonderful!!

cheers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son attended C&K at Mt Gravatt West and I can HIGHLY recommend it. The staff have mostly been there for years and are very kind and caring. We moved away which is why he isn't there anymore and I can tell you it was like leaving family - we are still in semi contact with a couple of the staff over 12 months later. There is a great outdoor area - lots of trees and grass and the rooms are well resourced.

I would suggest you put your name down early though - it's a popular centre.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I was just curious if you ever settled on a centre? I'm 7 months pregnant now, and I'm trying to work through the list to see which is the best in the Mount Gravatt area.
    Thanks!