+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Funniest things your kids have said today?

My son (23 months) had two:

One while standing in the corner playing with his toys just before breakfast.

me: What are you doing bub?
    him: A big poo for daddy. *pause then runs down hallway* 'Daddddyyy big poo in nappy for youuuu'

and after his bath while sitting wrapped up in a towel on the bed.

me: are you hiding?
    him: no
    me: what you doing?
    him: *peeps out of towel, beaming* Playing with willy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    This was from my 16 yr old as we were walking and mucking around on our way to the car after school.

DD "I 'm going to bite you mum"
    pretending to bite my very lagre bum.

Teacher. "what your going to bite, you'll only want one"

DD "o.k I will get you with my magical grass leaf then"
    She proceeded to attack me with her blade of grass.

Crazy, crazy kid.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 23-02-2010 at 11:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well, DD is only 19 months old so she doesn't come out in full sentences yet but today she was chugging around in the kitchen in a pair of my shoes (which is her current new favourite game) and I heard her muttering to herself `ohhh gorgeous. GORGEOUS!'. Yet another word I didn't know she knew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post

him: A big poo for daddy. *pause then runs down hallway* 'Daddddyyy big poo in nappy for youuuu'

My daughter is only 6 months old so no talking yet. But this made me laugh sooo much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds who is 5 has been recently sucking on his shirts for some weird reason....i asked him to stop doing it and why his doing it and his reply was "like seriously mum as is if you dont know its yum.. like seriously" with full attitude!!i ****ed myself laughing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The funniest one my son's come out with was a few weeks ago. He was hiding under a towel on the bed after his morning shower and talking to himself. When I got closer I could hear what he was saying.

"Hello willy. How are you willy? Good willy. Happy willy. Down, willy, down."

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wrangled DD into the shower with me this morning.. and she gazed up at me, and said,

"I LIKE you Mumma! You have lovely Fur on your pajama!" (She pronounces vagina as pajama)

Then she told DD (her Grandad) Allllllllllllll about it! "My mummy as big boobies Grumpdad! and Hairy Pajamas!!!!" Mortification PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LMAO that is hilarious! DS is only 10 1/2 months but I can just imagine him saying something like that when he is older
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boys were given 2 fish a little while ago by my SIL, they where very excited by them, the next morning I woke up as I heard a bit of a ruckus in the kitchen, I went in to find one of the fish on the bench, NEXT to the bowl, the convo then went:

me: Sebastian (DS1)what happened?? (as I put the terrified but alive fish back in the bowl!)

Seb: I just wanted to show Luca(DS2) the fish...

me: what did you do? just stick your hand in & grab it??

(looks at me like I'm crazy, cause who would do that!)
    Seb: Nah!!! I used a fork!!!!

LMAO!!!

Needless to say, our fish lasted all of one week! The boys just wanted to be a little too "hands on" for fish!
    Last edited by amnic; 24-02-2010 at 10:44. Reason: spelling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarsomeMum View Post
    I wrangled DD into the shower with me this morning.. and she gazed up at me, and said,

"I LIKE you Mumma! You have lovely Fur on your pajama!" (She pronounces vagina as pajama)

Then she told DD (her Grandad) Allllllllllllll about it! "My mummy as big boobies Grumpdad! and Hairy Pajamas!!!!" Mortification PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! When DS1 was about 2.5 he was about to have a shower with me, but when I had the water ready & said come on, hope in, he looked at me & said "nahhh, I'll have one with Papa (DH)"
    I asked him why he didn't want to have a shower now with mum & he looked at me and said "cause you've got a fuffalina! (italian slang for vagina!)"

I couldn't agrue with that! LOL and it meant I got to have a shower in peace for about 6 months until DS2 started wanting to shower with me & then DS1 decided it was ok again too!