+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default What did you wear when you gave birth?

I'd diligently gone out about bought a cheap nighty so i could bleed on it and throw it out.

But I never ended up changing. I spent most of my labour dressed in a pretty white ankle length skirt and a tank top, bra and undies.

At some point I must have taken my bra and skirt off, but I have no memory of when. My mum also braided my hair, like a proper french braid, to keep it out of my face and because it was becoming a matted mess - I had really long hair at the time - I also have no memory of her even touching my head, but I woke up the morning after and tried to fun my fingers through my hair and was like "hey, when did that happen...?"

OH! and hows this for the biggest laugh of ALL time, I straightened my hair before i went into labour, with a straightening iron, because I can straighten my hair and it stays soft and shiney for a couple of days, so i was thinking I'll look all fresh and pretty in my first picture with baby.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

45 hour laters.....

I looked beautiful... well, everyone says I look beautiful... they also say Jasper looks beautiful, but in that first ever photo of him he looks like an old man, its a bit like "the curious case of benjamin button"

Anyhoo, what did you wear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i was wearing boxers that said sexy man on them and also a green polo top which my mum threw away. also had some pretty damn comfy undies on that mum also threw away. thanks mum for throwing my comfy away now.

before we jumped in the ambulance, i chucked a skirt on as i still had the umbilical cord attached to me and then chucked on another shirt as i wanted to look kinda decent at the hospy even though i did look like crap as hair hadnt been brushed, teeth werent brushed, hairy McClairy legs, umbilical cord still hanging and you could see it kinda. i looked weird.

that first shower i had, bliss

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I big *** t-shirt and trackie pants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nothing...

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    with dd1 i had the gown on but i had a shower and bath after i got out i wore nothing with dd2 i arrived at the hospital in trackies and top i stripped straight away my clothes felt like a huge weight. so with both nothing and i didnt care who was there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to Hospital in a skirt and tank top.

Had a hot shower in the delivery room to ease the pain then gave birth all rudey nudey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For most of my labour I was in draw string track pants and a stretchy top. It was winter. Towards the end I wore a gown -well two actually as it got soaked when my waters broke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wore a singlet and that was it....

After being in full bed rest for 6 days and not bring allowed up to pee or anything I just got rid of clothes early on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Track pants and a singlet. For some reason I kept putting my track pants back on after every internal. I'm weird. I took them off at some stage though, and my singlet too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The gorgeous hospital gowns!!!

Had two c-sections - didnt get a choice!! lOl