+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    have made some lovely friends on here, but apart from my hubby i dont have what one would call a 'best' friend, like someone i see all the time who i can tell anything to etc. havent had one of those since high school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 2, and they are both amazing. We have been through so much together, and they know I would kill for them. I also have my sister and my cousin (who grew up with us), and they are my rocks.
    I am lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful amazing women, who are very patient with me and my silly ways.
    I lost someone whom I considered to be a best friend about a month ago. I am upset, but since then, I have actually had 2 new people come along to replace her. One is another cousin, and then a brand spanking new friend (we met at swimming lessons almost a year ago, and have been trying to catch up since).
    I actually covet Mummies the way I once did partners. If we make a play date, you can't wipe the smile off of my face. I even go all out and bake, woot woo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have a best friend and we have been best friends since kindergarten and catch up regularly!! I also have a great mate and her and I went to pre-school together..we dont see each other lots as we live in different states, but we chat online etc...

Most of my friends are friends I have had at school and we all still hang out now even though we have families of our own...one of my close male friends(best male friend) in school is now my brother in law..LOL! So we can both whinge together about the family we married into if need be LOL

we are all around 34yrs of age, so have been friends for a long time and am so grateful we are still all friends so far down the track!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have about 6

There girls I would go to the end of the earth and back for.
    2 are from school, 2 are from after school prebaby time lol, and I have a couple I met here.
    There all beautiful wonderful and amazing. I love them dearly and would be lost with out them ALL 6 of them

I dont have ALOT of friends but i have few VERY close friends and thats the way i like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile View Post
    Yep I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile View Post
    Yep I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy

I had a friend in highschool we nicknamed Squishy, because he was littler than everyone else, and he was a couple of years younger than us, so we called him Squishy

I didn't actually know his real name until he added me on facebook