+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep We've know each other for 16 years. She's lovely.

It's harder to stay in touch now we both have kiddies and live 1.5 hour apart but I know she's always there for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My partner is my best friend but I do have a really close gf too although we probably see each other once or twice a fortnight now, used to be everyday. I have lots of friends though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterSweet View Post
    I dont even have friends let alone a best friend
    i thought i was your friend . my heart be broken now big time

i got rid of best friends and now i just have many close friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bestie! We went to pre school together and have been besties ever since (we are both 28 now)!!!!

I don't know where I would be without her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I have BF's but they are all far away, we have many deep-and-meaningfuls on the phone, but there is nobody here in Oz I would call a BF (there is DH and I love him to bits but he's not a big one for D&M's lol).

There is one girl I have become really close to IRL over the last year or two, but she is moving overseas for the foreseeable future, I am gutted about it . There was another girl who I thought I was becoming close to, but it turns out its all bull, despite what she says, her actions speak differently and I have learned recently not to trust her. I know what you are talking about SaltheGal .

As for a BF on BH, no I don't, I post on here but don't really feel I make much of an impact tbh sob sob lol! Not bothered about it really, I still enjoy coming on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me n he View Post
    i thought i was your friend . my heart be broken now big time

i got rid of best friends and now i just have many close friends
    BUT, i thought i was your best friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheGal View Post
    Happened to me too recently... we had a slight disagreement (nothing major to my mind) next thing I know I've been deleted off FB.... what a way to tell someone your friendship is over!!

She was my BF, we were in each others weddings, shared everything, but losing her last year, and I also lost another male BF in 08 has made me very wary of making close friends now (also got dumped by my childhood BF when she went off to uni and I didn't, so I have a track record).

I have heaps of good friends, but no-one really anymore I share my deepest darkest secrets with cept DH.

I have my SIL (brothers wife) who I am exceptionally close too.... but now they are in seperation talks I may even lose her too.

I have been burnt SO many times over by people I thought were close friends, I don't really understand it TBH, and it is really something that gets me majorly down.
    it very sad hey, friendship obviously means less to some ppl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww pinkfluffymarshmallow, that is so sad, sorry to hear you've been threw that, I know how you feel I know in the past i've valued peoples friendships highly only to find out it means alot less to them. Very hurtful when you put your heart out to somebody and that happens, hang in there i'm sure you'll meet some new friends DP and I don't really have many 'friends' but we're just glad we have each other and our kids and family, I guess at the end of the day we know those people are there and do value our feelings and our efforts in the relationships we have with them.

I had a lonely teenagehood, full of abuse and ppl constantly letting me down and ditching me as their friend. Sadly these days alot of people don't value friendship anymore.. *huge hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeandLilys Mum View Post
    Awww pinkfluffymarshmallow, that is so sad, sorry to hear you've been threw that, I know how you feel I know in the past i've valued peoples friendships highly only to find out it means alot less to them. Very hurtful when you put your heart out to somebody and that happens, hang in there i'm sure you'll meet some new friends DP and I don't really have many 'friends' but we're just glad we have each other and our kids and family, I guess at the end of the day we know those people are there and do value our feelings and our efforts in the relationships we have with them.

I had a lonely teenagehood, full of abuse and ppl constantly letting me down and ditching me as their friend. Sadly these days alot of people don't value friendship anymore.. *huge hugs*

thanks , you have a gorgeous family , hope i have that too one day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I am lucky as I have 2 of the best friends I could ask for.

One has been my best mate since the day we met almost 17 years ago - the other has been there for the last 4 years.

One I talk to at least every second day but am lucky to see her once a year - in different states.

The other I talk to daily and see her around once a week (she is a good hours drive away but visits me lots)

Guess I am lucky in a sense that I get along with their husbands really well so that makes life alot easier.