+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a few very close friends Id consider best friends...I have a close friend in London and one in sydney and one here where I live, I guess they are all my best friends but in different ways due to location etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ittybitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No. It'd be nice though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeandLilys Mum View Post
    my best friend is my fiance` he is the only one i can fully trust and know will stick by me through pretty much anything! I can tell him anything without him passing judgement or holding it against me or going behind my back and discussing it with somebody else. That is what a true friend is and I feel very lucky I have him, people like that are hard to find these days unfortunately..

awwww that is sweet, so happy for you
    Last edited by Mod-Myztik; 19-02-2010 at 20:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterSweet View Post
    I dont even have friends let alone a best friend
    Ditto....

Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep! I met her on BH!!!! Kristi!!! (Eloise and Charlies mum)

I have a wonderful group of friends who support me through thick and thin that i got off here too!!! South westie mum's!

I also keep in contact with my school friends. They are lovely, but, in different stages in our lives........they arent up to marriage and kids, but we still have heaps of fun together!

I love having friends!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Yes, I have 4 girls that i consider my besties.....but my oldest, most dearest friend lives in my home town of Adelaide.

We have been friends, best of friends since we were 2 years old. She is someone who is like a part of my body, someone who i dont have to explain anything to...she just gets me. She knows me, all of me - good & bad & still likes me anyway.
    I absolutely adore her & treasure our friendship.

Not many people have a friendship like ours nor have been friends for 26 years

Oh & I also have a couple of BH girls that i would consider VERY good friends, some i have met & some i havent ....yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I kinda feel like I'm the type of person that dosen't have the need to HAVE a best friend.
    However if i had to choose one person in the whole world who id consider my best friend, i'd have to say its my partner Tony.
    Sometimes i dislike him or am angry at him but mostly i love him.
    And i feel like if i ever needed to talk to someone or i was feeling depressed he's always be there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I did until recently... we had a slight disagreement (nothing major to my mind) next thing I know I've been deleted off FB.... what a way to tell someone your friendship is over!!

She was my BF, we were in each others weddings, shared everything, but losing her last year, and I also lost another male BF in 08 has made me very wary of making close friends now (also got dumped by my childhood BF when she went off to uni and I didn't, so I have a track record).

I have heaps of good friends, but no-one really anymore I share my deepest darkest secrets with cept DH.

I have my SIL (brothers wife) who I am exceptionally close too.... but now they are in seperation talks I may even lose her too.

I have been burnt SO many times over by people I thought were close friends, I don't really understand it TBH, and it is really something that gets me majorly down.
    Last edited by Mod-Myztik; 19-02-2010 at 20:57. Reason: sorry Sal. Removing reference to deleted post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a few ..

My Mum - I tell her almost EVERYTHING
    My Sisters - I'm very lucky to have 2 sisters that I get along great with - even though we disagree on things sometimes (like atm I could strangle one of them with her inconsiderate chooses-BUT i still LOVE her)
    and then I have my Bestie that has been there for me for 22yrs ... I have lived in 4 diff countries and sometimes we havent spoken for months - but when we do - its just like we were never apart...that is what I call a true friend.

and of course my DH