+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ...yes - me - eight months pregnant, grouting my freshly laid tiles whilst DP went out and played games with the boys!!

- I was SERIOUSLY nesting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No builders sorry.We are only doing cosmectic stuff at this stage!
    How old is your DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ...yes - me - eight months pregnant, grouting my freshly laid tiles whilst DP went out and played games with the boys!!

- I was SERIOUSLY nesting!!
    NESTING SUCKS!
    DH stressed out today coz I was patching dents in the breakfast ar wall
    He keeps going on about how we should paint it,but kept ******* round,so I did it myself.He went back over it after I had finished!!
    Men!!!
    But he is taking kids away for arvo this weekend so I can repaint bench.Paint is so stinky they would prob pass out
    So at least I can get it done in peace!!YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dd1 is turning 3 in june and dd2 is 2 in october so not looking forward to any form of renos with the two kids..must be so exciting for you decorating up ur home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FiveInTheBed; what a great idea for those plants out of your kitchen windows! I might steal that if you don't mind! You guys did a great job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chels, I can't wait to see pics of your painted kitchen. We can't afford to replace ours straight away so I'm very interested to see how yours turns out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes in the process of finishing!! Bought last august and took 2 months to gut alot of the inside and paint and polish and carpet and new kitchen n bathroom! Now that inside is done we are in the middle of putting on a huge deck out the back because the house is fairly small n has not much entertaining space. Then it's just the roof and a porch out the front.... Hopefully all before bub arrives! Least I have an excuse to get out of the hard labour in the middle of the stinking hot day!! I just provide food and drinks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bnbub - r u doing the reno's urself? Can u tell me approx ur reno costed as we were planning on gutting our house and adding new bedroom,kitchen and knocking down walls..worried how much its all going to cost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Travdan View Post
    Chels, I can't wait to see pics of your painted kitchen. We can't afford to replace ours straight away so I'm very interested to see how yours turns out.
    I have been looking into new kitchens,and you are looking at at least 2 grand,PLUS appliances!!sooooo expensive!!!
    But Resene do a paint(cant remember name) where you can just paint bench/cupboards/floor
    You just need a smooth surface sealer and the right paint,and you can makeover a room!!(this includes bathroom)
    My whole kitchen will cost around $300 in paint,then went to Bunnings and got silver handles for like $2 each!!
    will post pics when I am done!!
    If anyone wants any advice on painting,please jst ask and I can ask my bro about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    looking forward to ur kitchen pics chels..might give me inspiration for mine!