+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A break. I've only had 4 weeks off in 2 1/2 years and am really starting to feel it. But I'll get a month off when I get married in August. 6 months to go.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well at the moment i wish i had enough money to break my lease and move elsewhere ...

The rent is killing me and the real estate agent sux.Lots of things need fixing but they are not being attended to.

But anyway i don't and i am trying to just trying to concentrate on what i do have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crazymuma- what size clothes: shoes are you? I have a heap of clothes would be happy to post to you, you would just need to pay postage. I even have brand néwbras that I haven't/ won't wear. Send me a private message if you like! I desperately need a baby and a healthy body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the last thing i desperately needed was a car after my 1991 nissan pulsar with 450k plus on the clock died on the highway in front of a semi trail. I was blessed my dad got me a new safe car that i will have for hopefully at least the next ten years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A kazillion bucks.

And my uni books...but we wont go there BAHAHHA

Actually, on further thought...what we both desperately need is a baby...right now.
    Last edited by Lemonhead; 12-02-2010 at 01:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i desperately need a new stove so i can cook meals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    CLOTHES! I always look like such a dag! It took MIL hanging out my shocking old undies on the clothes line to embarrass me enough to go and buy some more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I need to look after myself. Like most mothers I put everyone else before myself. If something happened to me I fear for my family so I am learning how to look after my self. Been doing it for about a month now and I feel great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We desperatly need our van fixed. At the moment we're running around in a sedan and we don't all fit in it.

That means when dh is at work I have to take 2 trips to take the kids to school and leave a couple of the older ones at home alone while I do it.

It means we can't all go out as a family.

It means that when dh can't take the train to work that I don't have a car.

It means that only dh can take the older kids to their father's and when he's working there's no one to take them or pick them up.

After the van is fixed, we'll need the camry fixed as well...the exhaust needs replacing as do the CV joints and a few other things...luckily it's running well (just) at the moment or we'd be up sh its creek.

We are working on the problems...but meanwhile it's making life pretty difficult.

Not far from brisbane but not as close as I want to be
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A washing machine, I have one on rental I am handing back in on monday and the guy we were buying one from until we could afford a new water/energy saving one is giving us the run around. I can buy one on the weekend but then we will be broke again lol and we need other stuff too.

My big desperately would be a decent house