+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I can honestly say I don't desperately need anything that I don't have at the moment. There are a few things I would like that I could convince myself that I need though.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lululeah View Post
    Wow I feel very lucky and blessed. I actually don't need anything and can't ever remember desperately needing something and not being able to afford it. Hugs to everyone in this situation.
    me too!

I don't even desperately need more sleep, though I'd love some.

We will very soon really need a new (second) car but once again that's not a desperate need it will just make things much much easier when I return to work in a month. But we are in a position to get a loan for one just have been too lazy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaBear03 View Post
    How was it so cheap for 2 tyres? What did they do to fix them?

My car needs a service but can't have one yet. But I don't feel "desperate" over it. Rates, insurance, rego, etc are all budgeted for by having a set amount each week coming out of one account into another account that I simply don't touch. That way when it comes up, it's there. Just a friendly hint for those who struggle with things like that, when they come in at the same time every year/6 months and at roughly the same amount each time
    We just brought 4 new tyres and wheels off a work friend,it was $500 which we paid off over a few months.But got 2 puntures in 2 tyres that had to be patched,and of them needs to be fixed properley.Its close to rim so prob have to replace whole tyre which sux!!

And DH does budgeting in this house,I suck with money!!We have like 6 accounts,where we put aside $$ each week so when bills come in,the money is just sitting there to pay it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchstar View Post
    I can honestly say I don't desperately need anything that I don't have at the moment. There are a few things I would like that I could convince myself that I need though.....
    . Haha I'm constantly convincing myself that I need things, I do a pretty darn good job at convincing dp too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to throw in we usually get a bit back at tax time so pay rego upfront for a year,and other small bills so we dont have to worry about it until tax time again so the $$$ is there.
    I hate bills,they suck!!Get ahead if you can,it makes life so much easier and less stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I need some strength to convince myself to eat healthily. I DO eat healthily, mostly, but I've been drinking far too much soft drink lately, and every now and then I'll binge on healthy foods.

Tonight, for example, I had Subway. Healthy... except I had a footlong. I didn't need a footlong.

An actual item I need? A car. I don't have one. I never have. I need one. I need one before the year is out or I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage getting DD to and from school next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchstar View Post
    Oh yeah, in that case I need airconditioning for the living room and 2 bedrooms, a new car (Triton would be nice), extensions on the house, built-ins for our bedrooms, a new desk, a new tv/dvd player, a new lounge suite (currently using a really old black framed futon with a very cheap and thin mattress lol) and a new dining table

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default !

Chocolate! In any shape or form but i need Chocolate!!

Oh and for people to never have to suffer from infertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need a house! Over living with the IL's and all we do is save but the thing I really need is for DD to get better, she has a cold and is all snuffly and she keeps waking as she can't breathe

Thanks
    Reviews
    C-A-S-H Money. Stat.