+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Im having a termination on friday... SAD..

Im having a termination next Friday, pretty sad about it. I dont want more kids but I alsio do not want to have a termination. I am not giving the baby up. I just feel sort of numb. I dont know what to think. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest its scarying the crap out of me. I sort of just wanna chat to someone. I dont know what I want but I cant believe i am in the situation. I am 6 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also having the silliest thougts because they told me they will need to do an ultrasound im scared there will be two and I will change my mine. I dont want to change my mind but they said that the ultrasound is a necessity. How can I not let this affect me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Hun, Im really sad that you're going through this. I'm sure you'll make the decision that's best for you. My thoughts are with you during this tough time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    can i ask why you would keep two but not one?

you dont have to watch the ultrasound if that makes you feel worse. good luck with your decision, i can't imagine how you must be feeling right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I couldnt come in here and not post hun. I dont know what to tell you but Im glad you have come here to speak about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh babe wat a tricky situation

Firstley i wanna give u hugs x million

I didnt think they would do an ultrasound as the mother seeing the feotus would make any mother change her mind usally,have u seeked any councelling? I also thought that it was a mandatory before and after? I may be wrong as ive personally never had one

How does ur other half feel about this?

I would seriously consider getting some kind of councelling though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope somebody here can give you some information regarding counselling hotlines etc, so you can speak to a professional xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My other half said He is convinced, he doesnt want any more. I wouldnt keep two but for some reason i feel like it will make it a harder decision like I am doing something doubly wrong. I dont or cant really have the councelling cause it costs more and I can barely cover the cost of this as it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an abortion because OTHERS thought i should. because they THOUGHT it was best for ME

i regret it.. i love my babies .. i would have loved that baby... i miss that baby.. i never got over it.

I woke up screaming in the recovery room

DONT DO IT if you dont want to with all your heart and mind.

If you do want to because YOU want to.. i will support that.

but NOT because anyone else wants you to.

bless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I do want it. Because I do not want any other kids I struggle enough with 2. I am always the one looking after them. I work hard and never seem to have anything spare. Not money nor time nor emotion, i am literally drained I spend my day working, cooking playing then sleeping, I cant add a babie to the mix. I know I want no sorry have to get this done the only thing is I cant use most contraceptions the doctor did a test saying I cannt tolerate estrogen or something but yet im too young, 23 to have something permanent done.
    How can I make these thoughts go away. I know in my heart of hearts I cant continue this which is F because I always said I wouldnt do this. I just wish they can do it tomorrow because I want to stop thinking about it, but they said i cant do it till im at least 7 weeks.