ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default i do apologise for this question

sorry for the tmi, does raunchy sex do any harm to the baby, esp moving so much? My husband has a bit of a belly and his belly moving mine so much could that hurt the baby? Im 3 months exactly today, sorry again but iwas paranoid

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It won't hurt the baby

enjoy it while you don't have a huge tummy in the way.

They say orgasms are like giving your baby a hug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Firstchild

As far as I know, it won't do any damage at this stage... It will start to feel uncomfortable though, and thats when I'd suggest finding other positions

The only reason we don't really do it that way anymore is because I don't enjoy it because it just isn't comfortable...

HTH xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would doubt it could do any harm as your bub is well protected by the amniotic fluid and at this point I think still down in behind your pubic bone (sorry been 7 years since I was PG, cant remember LOL!), however if you are uncomfortable with the idea perhaps switching to a different position such as you on top or from behind would be more reassuring for you. As you get bigger it will be getting more difficult and you will likely want to try different positions then anyhow so why not have some extra fun now trying it all out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Provided that you havent been told you are high risk or not to have sex, go for it..it wont harm the baby in anyway!

I was still having sex at 35 weeks pregnant with twins......my tummy would go tight for a few mins after, but then all was fine!!.....

Have fun..some ladies dont want sex during pregnancy, some (like myself) couldnt get enough..so have fun and hope it lasts for you
    Last edited by sunflowermummy; 02-02-2010 at 22:38. Reason: spelling mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Go for it! Raunchy sex is great exercise and orgasms are exercise for your uterus.

The only time it should be an issue is if your cervix is more sensitive. I had to get DP to hold back a little at times because it was a little uncomfortable if we went all the way in with his usual gusto.

We kept our romancing going strong right up until D Day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    u ladies are awesome! With my first doctors actually told me not have b4 3 months because i miscarried prior. This time round they gave me no warning. I was just worried it may not cause miscarriage but other harm to the baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DP was a bit "funny" about it as my belly got bigger and bubs started moving, cause the baby would often move during sex if I was on my back LOL

I told him to get over it!

The only warning I'd give is to be careful when you are heading towards your final weeks. I had many hours of very full on contractions three weeks in a row in my latter states of poregnancy - all brought on by sex. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the previous posters, unless it's been advised by your doctor/OB to avoid sex then I wouldn't give it a 2nd thought, enjoy

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and DH and I still...DTD (quite raunchy, rough, nothing much has changed even though my belly is huge LOL)...all the time!! A couple of weeks ago it resulted in some very strong and painful BH's but luckily that hasn't happened since. Hoping it won't either LOL.