Closed Thread
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF bubs due July/August/September 2010 #2

Oh kyster I am so sorry about twinnie B, but A's progress is fantastic and little B will never be forgotten xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    kyster!! I'm sorry about twin b :'( but that is great news that baby a is going well!

well girls... I'm in love! we had our nt scan today! and baby is just beautiful! I have never seen anything so amazing in my whole life! baby is measuring 7.4cm with a heart rate of 150 bpm! scan looked normal according to her, still have to ring for blood to get final answer! but feeling so good about it! I've got pictures but dh needs to scan them! so I will add those a bit later!

got to sleep now had an exhausting afternoon and some issues with my step dad.. grrr insensitive.. would go into it but my eyes are dried up and my head is pounding from it!

goodnight lovelies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!!

Well I officially hate doctors. Have my NT scan tomorrow but the stupid doctor wrote on my referral just an obstretics scan. Asked him if the imaging centre would know it is for my nuchal test? He mumbled under his breath and wrote on it nuchal and morphology. WTF??? Is morphology normal to have on the scan. Freaking out a little now. Plus I walked away with referral and blood form yet read blood form when I got home and it is for HIV, Rubella, Syhpyllis etc etc. All the tests I had to have BEFORE even starting IVF. I told him it is an IVF baby. I am soooo angry so I called him and he said the scan people will tell me if I need bloods done. ummm okay ?? As far as I am aware u need them done the same freaking day!!!!! I am never ever going back to him. Sorry girls just fuming and upset here. DH told me to relax and calm down but it frustrates me when dr's DONT listen!!! Creating more work and stress for the patient.

I am on I phone so can't do personals just yet. If I get on the computer tomorrow after scan I will do them!! Hope u r all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told that they use the measurement of the neck, your hormones and your age to come up with result! maybe ring tomorrow and ask another doctor for a request form! morphology isn't til 19weeks... that's what I was told! xx good luck for tomorrow! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Kyster, you have such a positive and strong attitude, I really admire that! You are absolutely right, it is just awesome that twin A is doing so well!

Kiz, yes peachy is correct that is what they measure. My radiology place gave me the referral for the bloods not my doctor so hopefully this is the case for you too. And yes the morphology scan is around 20 weeks, strange that he would write that? It's true that GP's no sweet FA about obstetrics... the mind boggles!

Peachy, isn't the NT scan amazing!! I know how you feel honey, it's overwhelming! Did they tell you the measurement of the nuchal fold? Mine was normal apparently but am just about to ring my OB to find out the results of bloods... fingers crossed!

So we haven't had a few people in here lately... where's cobbec, waiting for my baldies, paul64? Have we been rejected? Hope they're all doing OK...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Naards and Peachy..

I feel so overwhelmed with this whole thing. I feel hopeless. You ladies seem so put together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    we arent!! lol well atleast i'm not haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY I can do personals!! woot woot!

Kyster- I am so sorry to hear about Twin B. Excellent news about twin A xx

Gillie- How is Bert?

Peachy- I am glad you are in :skywriter: with your bubs!!! I cannot wait for my NT scan this afternoon!! I hope things with your stepdad are not too serious

Naards- How is good ol' Canberra today??

Well after my little break down last night (sorry girls) I am de stressing today. I am not sleeping well and I think that tiredness is cause for stress too! I am off work today as I have the opposite of constipation and MS today. Feel awful calling in especially after my 2 days off when I had my scare but I really could not think of anything worse than helping people buy clothes.

Cyclone Olga is causing a lot of rain for us today. But it is the Wet Season!!

Will be stalking BH today as I still have not bought anymore Self Raising Flour!!

And NOOO Gillie I did not eat it all !! DH has sweet tooth that would put Homer to shame!! Lucky he is 6ft 9 and all his fat goes to his big toe!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Peachy!!! The stretch one is cute!!