+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still lurking ;) how was your Aust.Day?

So anyway, sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to about my day. Yep, I'm lonely. I'll bore anyone who attempts to read this with it instead

We slept in :O

We (yay! The kids too!) did some tidying up and washing. Eldest and I watched an episode of Bones while the others were otherwise occupied napping.

One of them and I went to K-Mart and caught some major bargains in the kids clothes section, $10 and less for each item!

Then we went out to a friend sfor a BBQ but as my kids have school tomorrow we had to leave before they fired up the BBQ.

They're all in bed now! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yey I love sleep ins, doesn't happen very often though and your lucky the kids r already in bed :-)
    my dd has just gone. We went down to the beach today for a few hours they had markets, food rides etc. Had some lunch n a go on the clowns lol
    was suppose to go to a friends BBQ tonight but because I've been really sick this morning took it out of me so we had to spend the arvo at home, wacked on few DVDs for dd, then went n got red rooster for dinner! Sucks when there is no one else to entertain her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine haven't been in bed before 10.30 for most of the holidays so they really need a few early nights before starting back at school. The littlest chucked a wobbly though so it was a lot later before things settled down and everyone could go to sleep.

Sometimes it would be awesome to have a big house with an east wing and a north wing lol.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Nothing worse than being ill. You must have been really sick ~hug~

I'm contemplating bed - this is my vice, staying up late. Mainly coz night time is my lonely time. No idea why I dont' just go to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mine was very very quiet.

eldest dd had a friend over. we watched a video. the kids had a splash in the kiddy pool.

I stayed on teh internet all day looong. Then we dropped friend home and I had coffee with her mum and dad. We are on very different wavelengths...got talking about school and they think the cane should be reintroduced, whereas my beef is that there is not enough emotional suport at our school for kids who are struggling..so kept my mouth shut and just talked about gardens...at least it was another adult to talk to.

then watered garden. friends walked past out the front, had been down our local park bbqing...i missed it..they had called past while I was out.

but that is ok because I am trying to have a detox and struggling and most likely they would have all been drinking.

then I put kids to bed and lo is scared because I watched willow the other day and the monster/trolls scared her....

and now I am meant to be getting everything organised for school tomorrow, but the kitchen is a huge pile of dirty dishes. and I am lacking motivation.

I need a kick up the bum!

sorry to bore you it feels too good to let it all out

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's why I posted this thread meme. I don't have a partner to talk about my day to so I thought I'd bore a bunch of strangers (who don't deserve such boringness but oh well haha) with it instead !!

I hate it when I'm doing somehting horrible and I miss the opportunity to spend time wiht good friends. I can so relate to the BBQ you missed!

Today was nice, I took my eldest out for coffee and scones. Then we watched movies - well, I cleaned windows and dusted while he was flaked on teh floor. Then he asked if I could make him his fav dinner - OMG my legs are aching from standing for so long cooking! Took two hours... He's a happy little chappy now htough!

And tomorrow I have an interview with a jobsearch agency. I need more money. I simply can't make ends meet on the pension. It barely covers car running costs and groceries yes my kids eat a LOT!!

Wish me luck! I hope they have jobs running out of their ears for me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We had a great day. ABC Learning decided to pay us a day earlier so I had MONEY on Tuesday

We went to a play centre, then Reef HQ (got membership) then the museum (free for locals) then came home again and cleaned up a bit here. Was fantastic! Great for the last day of school holidays too.

I think we all understand about needing to let things out, we don't have anyone else in the house to talk to other than children.