Closed Thread
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boo - yep, I've had the nausea on and off for around two weeks now. If I eat something my stomach seems to disagree with the nausea rears it's ugly head and some days it's different things that upset it. Not as full on as the first trimester though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo - that sucks big time! Hopefully it is just a passing phase for you!

jetgirl - good to see you are embracing your inner Australian and enjoying the pav! Well done!

I don't think I've stopped eating since 12 weeks! It's just crazy! I always blame the baby saying he/she is going through a growing phase!

I swear this baby is so active. I feel movements almost all of the time when I'm sitting (still don't notice it as much when I'm active). I hope this doesn't mean that I end up with a baby that doesn't sleep once it is on the "outside"!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    angeleish - I love feeling the baby move but I've noticed my little one is quite active. As soon as I stop moving they start, and I can see my belly moving around a lot. Although I've notice in the last week or so their kicks are stronger but they seem to have more defined sleep and wake patterns whereas before they were active all the time. Maybe they are settling into a sleep routine ready for life on the outside

I am getting hungry... lunch time me thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki I did read this morning that they start getting into regular sleep patterns now... I haven't noticed yet, probably cos of all the extra flab!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    I would love to do yoga but i just dont think i have the time or energy.. but if its done via dvd at home perhaps.. i might keep an eye out for a dvd..
    Hopeful, I did quite a bit of research before purchasing the DVD and the Shiva Rea prenatal yoga one stood out from the rest. There are 3 chicks in the class, each in a different colour & trimester, so you follow the one in your trimester cos each has different modifications. Piece of cake and there's a guided relaxation at the end which is heaven

PS Nikki - nag nag nag nag nag re. yoga...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My only worry is that bub likes to be active late and night very early in the morning... sign of things to come

JetGirl - I know I am being plain slack on the yoga, why does it take so much for me to get out and do these things for myself...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki have you done any research (research = google hehe) on that? I wonder if it's true. Coz mine is rowdy during the day and when we go to bed and DH tries to feel him move, he's usually asleep!! I was hoping that was a sign of things to come too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question girls....

I just had a bit of a fall at home.... nothing major. Apart from slightly burning my wrist with a hot cup of tea not much damage. The problem is I fell onto my tummy (fell climbing up the stairs.... don't I feel dumb!) Anyway, I've since felt baby move and I'm not getting any cramping. Do you think I need to ring the Dr to double check? Or would you guys assume that since the baby is moving that everything is okay?

I feel so bad that I could have hurt the baby. The first thing I did was start crying... not because of the burn on my wrist but because I could have easily stuffed everything up....

What do you girls think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl- that's awesome re the yoga dvd- i like the idea of the different chicks in each trimester!! Clever!! and yup, my baby is the same, active during the night and after dinner but quiet when I settle down for bed
    Not a great deal of movement today but with saying that I have been busy as so probably haven't noticed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies

How is everyone?

As for bubs awake/sleep periods and once they're born: from all the reading in books/online that I've done most people have found that yes baby does keep the same wakeup/sleep times that they did inutero. So if you've got a very active baby late at night then it will probably be the same once born hehe

Luckily I never notice our boy being active at bedtime and so far he hasnt woken me while sleeping either but I'm not quite 22w yet so maybe it'll come the farther along I get.

Boo: ive also had the MS come back - but not actually getting sick just feeling yuck and queezy at times. Sometimes its because im so hungry and havent eaten.

Jetgirl: sounds like you may have a good baby sleeping at night and active during the day hehe hopefully it will hold true once born!

AFM: we had our big scan this morning. bubs wasnt in a great position for photos but was in an excellent position for every major view of the heart which was great as dd never was. He also showed off his waving skills with his hands open instead of clenched into fists. We could see all the bones in his hands - was very cool. We'll be having another scan by an ob radiographer at an imaging place in about 4 weeks time just to recheck everything which will be neat seeing baby again and another scan at 32w by the FMU ob who did our scan today. I have to start carb loading for the glucose tolerance test I have Monday morning. I cant eat after 10pm sun night and then have to not eat until after the test finishes at 1030am monday morning!! How on earth do they expect a pg woman to do that?!?!?

Ive been having terrible nights sleep and then sleeping during the day which is screwing my schedule all up and its driving me mad.