Closed Thread
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopeful - yep that sounds like a kick to me I remember the first time I felt a proper kick it was like an electric shock it was so unexpected and strong.

Angeleish - no we don't have our new car yet, it's still on the production line. It was our old car but it only has a small dent in it. Trust me you don't want this rain, it's intense! Although I grew up in the wheatbelt so I know what it's like to dream about rain.

As soon as the weather clears up a bit I am going swimming again, it feels really good for my muscles and I like the feeling of weightlessness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i love swimming i have a bad knee so i go swimming a few times a week either at the beach or the pool seth loves the pool not so keen on the waves

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should go swimming but I'm too lazy lol. Wore myself out yesterday. Was meant to go to the cricket but the weather was muck so I'm watching it on tv with tea and chocolate instead
    congrats hopeful on feeling kicking
    Nikki well done for getting yourself safely out of trouble! Must have been terrifying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jetgirl
    Yeah the more i think about swimming the more interested I am lol- but can you wear a tshirt in the pool? lol- my bathers are too tight and I do not feel comfortable to wear my bikini without a tank/tee over lol.

Well.. I have had the laziest weekend and I hope u all have as well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I was all gung ho before Xmas and bought a giant tankini and swimmerboard shorts from target, they could be options for you glad I'm not the only lazy one today

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear a tankini too, I don't wear boardshorts but my bather bottoms are like shorts. I like my belly but it's the other wobbly bits I am trying to hide

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi hopeful, try kmart i got a bub2bub tankini n bikini bottom set for 50 bucks and it has a support bra and is so cute! Different shades of pink! The top is really long to come over your belly too! On really hot days i've worn the top with a skirt and its so comfy! Well its stupid oclock and i'm awake! I had to pee and then dylan thinks its play time and has been going completely crazy! Lately i can feel he's running out of room! I've had so much pressure and he's kicking out one end of my tummy and either punching or head butting the other end! Lol! Almost everytime i sit or lie down you can actually see my tummy really move and people comment that they too can see him moving about! So cute! I'm really counting down the next 6 weeks cos i cant wait to not be diabetic! Dh is getting my small suitcase out of the roof tomorrow so i can start my hospital bag! So exciting! Seeing as i'm 31 weeks but dylan is 33 weeks i've been advised to be prepared! So far i have pads, breast pads, giant knickers, 3 maternity nighties, boxes of muselie bars and snacks, nipple cream, a few maternity bras, so i'm doing ok so far.. I have all i need for dylan but i just have to pack it! Its hard to know how much i'll need cos i'll be in hospital for 6 days.. Ok well i was going to go to my doc's app at 10 but i night get changed and go now to pass the time.. I have to get my blood pressure checked as it was too high on fri, and my feet have swollen so much they feel bruised and sore so i want to make sure its not a problem! Sorry for the boring post but i'm so bored lying in bed in the dark not sleeping! Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor sarbear. Hope the doc appt goes well. You're very organised where did you get the maternity nighties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning girls!

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

Sarbear: Wow not long to go now for you! How very exciting that the first of our bubs is almost here. The swelling isnt much fun is it? i had bad swelling when pg with dd as she was due at the end of Jan and man was it annoying! Ive only got very slight swelling now as im not nearly far along enough yet for it to really get impacted by the heat and am hoping it is much cooler by the time the swelling would normally kick in.

hopeful: how cute that bob kicked you. Ive had a few of those hard kicks but not in a few days now. Can't wait until i get more of them for the reassurance.

AFM: Well i went swimming yesterday after all this talk about it. It felt great in the water but after 1.5 yrs and i got out i felt SOOO heavy lol. I also felt quite sore last night as i havent swam for ages so must have used muscles i havent used in a very long time. May go again tonight since it's supposed to be 33c here today and hope the soreness settles itself down the more i go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthangel - I always sleep so well after a swim workout, I really need to get back into the water.

Sarbear - sounds like you are having a really difficult time there with the pregnancy, I can't believe in 6 weeks you'll be a mum, how exciting! I bet you can't wait.

As for sleep we had some mighty thunderstorms last night, so loud the house shook from the inside out, I woke up around 3am thinking we were under attack (from what I don't know) only to find DH and the dog were not there. DH had gotten up to turn off all our computers and servers etc. Must have been the final puff of the cyclone.