ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for adding me to the list Angeleish.

I have two copies of birth plans from my friend from her babies, she is also a midwife. Maybe I should write them up on here?

I'm back to work today after one month off. I only work 3 days a week, but it all seems like such a drag... will probably only stay another 11-12 weeks and then get outta there.. Hope everyone else is doing just fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Surfergal I would love to see those samples. This whole birth plan thing is freaking me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. It's our angel DD's birthday today so will be doing something special in memory of her tonight when DH gets home from work. Had something funky happen with our power supply this morning and thought it had fritzed the modem but luckily i restored factory settings and it started working again YAY!

angeleish: thanks for doing the rollcall

Id love to see as many birth plans as possible! I had always intended to get around to doing one when pg with dd but never did and REALLY regretted it. I cant stress how important it is to have one imo. If you don't in my experience you end up with a birth you are really not happy with most of the time (some people are lucky though!) which can lead to PND after the birth etc and so much sadness. I definately plan to have one this time and make sure everyone has a copy and that we have several extras on us at the time of the birth so that there are no excuses. One important thing to include is what you want to have happen if you end up with a cesear as most people dont think about that as they assume they will have a normal delivery. If you don't specify you may find you dont see/hold/BF your baby for quite awhile after the actual birth. Some hospitals wont allow babies to go with their mums into recovery after a cesear either so if you don't want to be seperated from your baby after birth you may want to ring your hospital and see what their policy is on this and think about what options you have etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Earth Angel. I can see it makes sense but I just never heard of it before so have this image in my head of me trying to give one to people and they just go, em no that's not how it works love... Looking at some samples would definitely help!!!

Well done on fixing your computer I had a good weekend. We picked up the rocking chair - it's AWESOME! You might even say, it rocks muhahaha :P DH took me out for dinner on Sat and we went to the movies last night so it was a lovely treat of a weekend.

Is anybody finding they need to pee more than usual atm?

I had a massage on Sat and it was awesome except she reckons my pelvis is out so have to find a physio now

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww i love you girls.. u always post my symtoms and i feel better lol- jetgirl I am a peeing machine!!! far out!! 3 times a night! every hour on the hour during the day!! I am sick of the toilet!!

earthangel- for your angel DD's birthday

22 weeks exactly yesterday! Time is moving along hey ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl: you crack me up! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. What movie did you end up seeing? DH and I have been getting out to the movies or coffee/cake a lot more in recent times to take advantage of not having a baby that makes everything so much more complicated and time consuming. Hope you're able to find a pg phsio but its good news its been picked up now as ive read a lot about pelvis's being out and it affecting labour and such. I plan to see a physio/chiro etc somewhere in the mid 30 weeks to make sure my body is all ready for birth and everything is alligned as i need all the help i can get to get my VBAC. Ill also be doing all the nature labour inductions methods too as they wont let me go over by much due to the previous cesear: accupuncture, rasberry leaf tea, evening primrose oil, long walks, sex!, hot curry you name im going to try it LOL!

As for needing to go pee - yup there is definately times i need to go more frequently. I think the only reason why i dont need to get up overnight is that i limit my fluid intake to almost nothing after 6pm and when i wake up at 615am i am almost nearly bursting to go! I am not looking forward to when bubs gets so big he's always on my bladder as our bedroom is upstairs and the only bathroom is downstairs!!

I'm 20 weeks today - halfway there YIPEEE!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe Hopeful that's funny. I've been going SO many times during the night too. I was worried I wouldn't make it through the whole movie yesterday but I did! It was Up in the Air, very good. Congrats on 22 weeks Yes it IS moving along heaps!!!!
    EarthAngel - sex, what's that!!! Congrats on 20 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    jetgirl-yup, by the end of a movie i am BUSTING!! I drink a lot of water during the day and night but even if I am not drinking, I am peeing lol. I do however, think my bub sits quite low and I can feel him on my bladder at times. Oh yes- sex?? I am too tired! LOL. I have made this decision to try and not do much after work during the week- and to have dinner earlier as my usual 8pm or sometimes later dinner means I clean the kitchen late and am still digesting food when I am sleepy and ready for bed. My bedtime is now 10pm too.. but i read for like 30-45 mins lol. Hopefully this will make me happier. I had a relaxing weekend and a fairly good sleep last night and I am feeling quite good today. Back to this sex thing (tmi) but I feel like I wanna do it more (we are down to about once a week lol) but I am just so tired. Perhaps need to make more time for it lol
    EarthAngel- thats sucks re your toilet. That was our old house!! how bad is it? I feel your pain. Congrats on 20 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful re. the sex I'm the same!!! Gagging for it but can't be bothered LOL. Jeez once a week - you are doing great, last time we did it was maybe 2 or more months ago and it felt WEIRD cos of my bump so I've been afraid to give it another go Poor DH...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

It took me a while to get back to reading this thread and OMG you girls are moving so fast. So many posts........It will take me a while to read through everything.

I was discharged from the hospital last monday. Doing a lot better since then. Can walk again. No lifting and sometimes my tummy really hurts when I sit down or stand up but otherwise feeling good. De c-section scar is healing really well so happy with that. Bub is growing nicely and making itself known yay!

Angelisch - my thought are with you today. Your beautifull angel will not be forgotten. Give your husband a big hug.

A2M