Closed Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya girls,

Just checking in, havent really caught up yet as have been away this past week end, but wanted to say hellooo and great to see you all doing well.

Nikki: 16 weeks to go, wow, its all starting to feel so real now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi sparkles!!
    Nikki what does BD stand for? Bedroom dance?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha.. baby dance.. bedroom dance?

Hi Sparkles! Have missed you!

Um this sounds dumb lol but ever since I got home half an hr ago i feel EXTREME sleepiness and really heavy in the stomach- have felt that all day actually lol. I have NO energy. Have told DH to bring home dinner.. too tired to cook. Its going to get worse hey? lol. I have been trying to get to bed by 10/10:30pm and up at 6-6:30am what else can I do? lol.. its not so much mentally tired and body= exhausted lol

BTW does anyones stomach "change" lol. during the day I am all down looowwwwww.. very low. The late evening I am carrying higher lol.. weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful thanks for clarifying
    haven't noticed carrying higher or lower throughout the day but def feel heavier every time I get up from sitting or lying! I have a lie down every night when I get home for 30 mins cos so buggered!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it means baby dance but I supposed bedroom dance fits too

Hopeful - my stomach changes shape, it also gets firmer when I am having braxton hicks contractions, they are strange. I normally get them at night for some reason.

BTW what's for takeout?

As for being tired, yes I am totally zonked today. Plus I'm very easily irritated too, seems just about anything or anyone can set me off today so I am not going to have any long phone calls with family or friends in case I upset anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Takeout for us too tonight - it's all too hard at the moment living amongst renovations and desperately trying to get everything done soon!

Re heartburn - I was also told Mylanta was OK but I spoke to a pharmacist yesterday who also said Gaviscon was safe too. Wish I didn't have to think about any of it! Luckily this week has been a bit better than last...but let's see how the Thai takeaway treats me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Cat: I hope the thai didnt aggrevate your heart burn. I LOVE thai food but havent had any for ages as worried about the after affects of heart burn.

Hopeful: your baby must like to lie in different positions at different times of the day
    I know that if ive done some heavy lifting/moving stuff around the next day bubs id won really low into my pelvis as i get that knife stabbing pain down there for the first few hours upon waking.

It seems to hot weather has come back to Canberra - so not excited about that! Have noticed slight swelling in my wrists and feet which i hate - want it to be cooler autumn weather already.

i was actually in a creative mood yesterday so took advantage of it and started on bubs scrapbook album and made some cards - hoping the creative juices keep it up today so I can get some more done. DH and I also started shuffling the rooms around after our lounge sold so now downstairs looks like a bomb has gone off lol things are piled up everywhere. ill just have to live with for a few months as we get everything sorted.

Anyone have any exciting Australia day weekend plans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls.
    EarthAngel I've taken Monday off so I get 4 days in a row, yay! We have friends coming for dinner on Saturday so I'm making pavlova for the second time ever (first time being last Australia Day LOL). Sunday we're going to the cricket. Monday I have to clear out some cabinets while I'm still relativey mobile. Then I have the citizenship ceremony that night. Australia Day itself I hope will just be us chillaxing at home! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No plans for Australia Day, will probably just take the day off to relax and do as little as possible. Have been feeling a bit more tired lately.

Cat - I love Thai and Indian but have stayed away because of the strong aroma's and spiciness, one makes me queasy the other gives me heartburn. Hopefully you escaped the heartburn last night.

Earthangel -good luck on your creative album, hope you have some creative energy left for today.

Hopeful - my belly changes shape, sometimes I just give bub a bit of a shove to move them if they are sitting too low or causing me discomfort and they do a bit of acrobatics.

I had a strange dream last night I had given birth to my baby then I went to look in the mirror and I missed my pregnant belly Although I did have a cute little baby instead, it felt strange to be separated from them, even if only by a few metres at a time... I wonder if that's what it feels like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Nikki, what an interesting dream. I never thought of that. It must be pretty strange!!