+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. Feeling alright now other than a big cold, so I've decided to take a week break to get rid of that before getting on the rollercoaster again next week for FET #3 (although i'm trying to just see it as #2 due to stuff up in first one - albeit a very expensive stuff up)

Nat good to hear you are getting ready to go again. It's good to know that they have modified your treatment based on the BT, so hopefully that does the trick this time.

Sweetdreamers, i know how slowly it goes, but "good" that you are feeling off!! Do you have a scan soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma, thanks for your kind offer, I'll pop over and suss it all out! I still like being involved with keeping up to date with the girls as I was on the journey with them too and maybe feel a bit of a connection.

kemily - I had a cold with my second FET - it sucked . Was stressing about the cold, about the transfer and about stressing!! Although the nurses say that colds (as long as you don't have a fever) are fine with FET, I do feel it was just an added factor to deal with and thats why I got my BFN. Look after yourself and get lots of sleep

Nat - my first scan is in 2 weeks, early March. Its the 7 week scan, so we'll be able to hear the heartbeat. We can't wait!! I feel like after hearing the heartbeat I'll be a little more relaxed, atm I tend to get terrible thoughts about if its still alive - I guess its natural! I'm glad you pushed for those additional BT's, hopefully now it will stick! Goodluck today with the BT. for this cycle and for your chrissy bub!! woohoo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat & Kemily, hows everything going - any major updates??

to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Sweetdreamers - hope you are still going really well. must be getting close to your scan now. You will feel so happy after that. I just saw your pregnancy ticker and it seems amazing that your baby will be born in october - it seems so soon!

NAt, how are things?

Me, going to go pick up the meds again tomorrow to start again. My cold is pretty much gone and I have enjoyed my drug free week. Have also started acupuncture again, I thought, it probably doesn't do anything, but at least I'm giving it that chance. ..

hope you all have a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kemily - hi . Yeah, I can't wait for the scan, just to hear the heart-beat will make me feel 100% better. I just still feel so nervous (and a little unaccepting that I'm pregnant!). I've been feeling good, little big tired and my poor nipples are on fire!! But, I guess the more I feel those symptoms the more secure I feel!!
    Ultrasound is Monday 8th, which will be just over 7 weeks.

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better and your colds nearly gone. I hate colds!! I have a good friend who is a Chinese Medicine herbalist, and she did some accupuncture on me during my second transfer. It didn't take that time, but I blame that more on the cold I had and stresses at work. But, I do believe in the benefits of accupuncture. I want to go back for another treatment.........just to relax!
    Goodluck tomorrow with picking up your meds, wooohooo - cheers to a chrissy bub for you!!

Hi Nat, hope everything is going well

Well I need to soak up some sun (last weekend of summer apparently!)

Take care ladies, and lots of to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

sweetdreamers - Soo excited for you for March 8th!! Please let us know how it all goes! How have you been feeling? I think I would find those little symptoms so comforting too, even though they may be annoying! Makes it all seem so real!

kemily - Good luck with this cycle! Are you doing an Antagonist or Long Down Reg cycle? Or am I mistaken and its an FET? I do believe in the benefits of acupuncture, and I have read that research has shown that it does increase your chances of BFP, especially if done around the time of ET...if nothing else, at least it will help to relax you, I know it did for me.

AFM - I am jabbing away, I have my next BT & scan on Wed...I am hoping they give me my trigger then, as it would be on par with my previous stim, but my hormones haven't been as great as they were last time so not sure if it might be a longer cycle for me.

to you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nat - so glad the jabbing is going well, I'm so excited for you and really feel positive that you'll get some good embies and most importantly a . Do you think your hormones may be a little lower due to the Clexane injections??

kemily - how are you going with all the meds? Feeling good I hope...........and positive!!?? Loving the accupncture?

AFM - I'm feeling terrible. The lovely 'morning sickness' has set in although it only starts hitting me at 1pm every arvo!! I haven't actually spewed yet, but alot of nausea and dry wrenching. I was in training today and hardly spoke all afternoon as I feel like i need to throw-up when I start talking. DH thinks its all wonderful...........so do I deep-down

I feel so positive for you 2 girls, I really do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetdreamers - How have you been feeling? Not long until the scan now! Let us know how it goes for you! You have to love those pregnancy symptoms...I have heard that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy!

Kemily - Have you started your cycle yet? How's everything going?

AFM - Had BT and scan this morning and they found about 12 good sized follies...so EPU will either be Friday or Monday depending on what FS decides...I will find out today. I was so relieved to see the meds were working, cos I was off to such a slow start...but so glad to see I have picked up now. Sweetdreamers, I don't start Clexane injections until the day of ET....not looking forward to that at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

Nat -Great news about your US, it is so good in a way for you to be having a totally fresh start. Have you found out if it is Friday or Monday yet? Everything crossed for you and your husband some good results then.

Sweetdreamers -- getting sooo close. you will then be able to relax into the whole idea a little more.

Mine is another FET this time, I have a US/BT next wednesday so then probaby ET will be the following week. I'm still a bit coldy/mucusy which is annoying me but I still have a while before ET, so hopefully that will be alright. It's a bit of a worry, you sort of feel that you are not giving it the 100% chance of success entering into it a bit run down, but then I am so impatient I don't want to wait another month..

good luck to all of us , we are all on quite different paths at the moment but all for the same result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nat - it all sounds good, when will the EPU be?? It's all getting close now!! Very exciting.

kemily - I know what you mean about that lingering cold, but I was reassured by the FS that unless you have fevers there is no fertility issues with having a cold. Maybe try to take some natural garlic capsuals to get all the mucus out??

AFM - I've felt off all day. I was in a meeting today and could hardly speak as I was sure I was going to spew!! Met with my doctor today and she's running some test for progesterone. I'm on progesterone pessaries at the moment and I don't know if thats just a SIVF standard or if I had lower progesterone levels (I never thought about asking), but my FS has said to finish the pessaries on monday after my ultrasound, but I'm scared if I stop them that I will miscarriage. So anyway, we'll see what happens with the levels..... Apart from the nausea and lack of concentration - it all seems to be going good .

& !!