ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nat that is just wonderful..fantastic news that everything is as it should be and they could see a heartbeat so early!!

Hope both nats are going well!

Sweetdreamers, hope you are taking the time you need for yourself to deal with what's happened. Praying for a wonderful turn of events for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just popping in to see how you're doing!

Keen to hear any updates, thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Nat, love your ticker, very cute!

Kemily, how goes the tummy, expanding nicely I suspect.

AFM - trying to get on top of it all. Just had another cycle (don't know if I'm insane or desperate). Currently in the TWW. Im trying to trust my body to know what to do (wise works of wisdom from my accpuncturist). Starting to think of planning my life without kiddies, hard....but this IVF heartache isn't for me. Other then that, don't have much news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls
    funny just thought last night i hadn't heard any news.
    sweetdreamers, good luck with your dreaded 2ww, fingers crossed for you and DH. Definitely not insane going again straight away - really hope this is the one for you.

Nat? I hope everything is going really well for you? How many weeks are you now? How are you feeling?

AFM an uneventful few weeks - i have the 19/20 week scan next week..feeling a bit nervous because, well there always seems to be something to be nervous about and just want everything to be all good!

sending everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - I'm glad you went ahead with another cycle, you have as good a chance as any this cycle. I know this whole process is a killer, but I don't think you need to make plans for a life with no kids just yet, you're strong and you will get there trust me! When is your BT?

kemily - It's good to hear everything is going well! Uneventful is a good thing!! Is this next scan the one they do in 4D or have you done that one already?

AFM - I am 8w1d...time seems to be passing so slowly, I just want to get past the stressful danger zone first trimester...Had another scan today, saw the heartbeat, so that relaxed me a little, but I won't stop worrying til Feb I think. I just keep praying we make it that far

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls,

hope you are going well. Sweetdreamers, have you finished your 2ww? I really hope there is good news??

Nat how is little bub going? you must be getting closer to the end of the first trimester? have you had any more scans?

I had the 19 week scan this week and thankfully everything looked really good. I was a bit worried because at the 12 week scan my risk factor was not high risk but it was not super low risk either and the Dr did seem to talk quite a lot about this ( i wasn't worried previously!) So it was wonderful to see everything looking good!!

really hope things are good with you girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemily Oh soooo glad to hear that your latest scan looks good. I know you must have been a little stressed with the 12 week scan, so it's just great to have that reassurance that it's all looking good!

sweetdreamers - Did you have your BT yet? How did it go? Hope you're hanging in there, 2WW is brutal towards the end...

AFM - I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday and haven't had a scan since I posted last, so as you can imagine, just hoping everything is okay when I see OB next week. My sister was like "so do you just assume it's all okay til your next scan?"...not the right thing to ask when I am stressing out! Still have bad M/S so hoping that is actually preg related and not just my body and mind making me feel that way cos I need constant reassurance that everything is okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - Just checked the other thread you were posting in...big big hugs hun, I'm so sorry. Did you have any frosties from the latest cycle?