+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat, Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so pleased for you and your DH! You really deserve this great news! Those HCG levels sounds fantastic at 15dpo! Wishing you all the best of luck for the next 9 months!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - man, I am so sorry to hear about the results of the testing. You've had such a rough time this cycle. It's not fair, you don't deserve this after everything you've been through this year. How are you and DH coping? Have you thought of what's next, or do you just need time to lick your wounds. Did you have that testing on your previous pregnancy too or did you just start it for this one?

Nat, how are you feeling? Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - I am sooo sorry that you have had such a rough cycle. As kemily said, you really don't deserve this to happen to you. How are you guys coping? Have you been able to speak to Dr Lok? What does he say and is there a plan of action going forward? I know you will get through this rough patch and I know you will have your BFP very soon, but right now you have to concentrate on yourselves and take the time to grieve. Please do something special for yourself over the weekend. Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs

NatalieU - Thank you so much for your kind wishes, and thanks for all your support and advice in my other other threads, I don't know if I'd still be sane if it weren't for the strong women on this forum!!

kemily - Hope you're doing well and having a nice relaxing long weekend! Thanks for being so supportive of us xxxx

AFM - Follow up BT is on Tuesday, feels like an eternity away. I still only have AF symptoms, and I'm scared cos I don't have sore boobs or anything like that. I have made myself ready for any result on Tuesday, but I am also trying to enjoy it and stay positive at the same time as being ready for the worst! FS called last night and said my hormones are "spot on" so he would be very surprised if it were ectopic, but we'll know more after my next BT. He will also give me a scan at around 5.5 weeks if we make it that far. It will be too early to detect a heartbeat but we'll be able to see if the sac is in the uterus at least. So it's good to know he is on top of everything...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    just realised i hadn't heard any news. Nat, I truly hope no news is good news?? Have you had your follow up blood test? How are you feeling?

Sweetdreamershow are you holding up? Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kemily,

I don't have much to report except I am going out of my mind with worry! My follow up BT went well. HCG rose from 286 @ 15DPO to 1637 @ 19DPO. And P4 is rising well also. So they are rising normally, but yesterday had some brownish CM when I wiped...it's the tiniest bit and haven't had any since then, but I am so worried its the start of a MC...I have no pregnancy symptoms at all...no morning sickness, my boobs aren't sore...nothing...that's adding to my worry...I just don't feel pregnant.

My scan can't come soon enough...it's on Wednesday and I think I will be around 6 weeks although FS will tell me exactly how far along I am when I go in. I don't know how to calculate how far along I am.

How are you feeling Kemily? How is everything going with you? Hope all smooth sailing on your end! How far along now??

sweetdreamers - How are you doing? Hope you and DH are okay...Any news on what your next step is? Hang in there hun and rememeber we are here if you need to vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat, just wanted to let you now that i also had the same thing at about 6 weeks with a brownish sometimes reddish discharge and i freaked out, but everything was fine so please dont worry about it and hopefully you get some good news from your ultrasound on Wednesday! Congratulations and Goodluck for Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow, it sounds like the levels are great. I know how terrifying spotting is, but I also had heaps of bleeding and in the end it was all fine. It seems pretty common (which doesn't make it any easier!) Fingers crossed for great news for you very soon! Just had 16 week appointment today and saw the little bubba. Like you I've had no symptoms other than feeling tired the entire time and so it is always a relief to have a check up and find out everything is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - Thanks for your reassurance, helped to calm me down a little when I read your reply! I had a little more brown discharge on Monday but haven't had any since thankfully.

Kemily - How exciting that you're at 16weeks! That feels like it has flown! I can def imagine how comforting those scans would be, helping to reassure you that all is good!

Sweetdreamers - Thinking of you...

AFM - Had the scan today and everything is perfect so far. Baby is in the uterus so no ectopic thankfully. We even got to see the heartbeat. I am 5wks, 6days according to FS and the baby measured to its correct gestational age which is good. I have another scan on Friday and FS said he can do extra scans for me whenever cos he knows how worried I am....he even told the receptionist to make sure they bulk bill us for any scans or appts going forward. He is so lovely and so caring! So I just have to keep praying that everything continues to go well...still in fragile territory cos it's so early into the pregnancy, but at least now I can exhale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - just wanted to pass on my congrats. I'm happy for you and pray for a very quick first 3 months and uneventful 9.

Don't have much more to say atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - Thanks for your well wishes. Hope you're okay hun. PM me if you feel like talking