+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nat - how are you holding up? that's great you had some spare ones to freeze, but lets hope you don't even need them this time

Sweetdreamers - glad your sickness is settling down. That sounds a bit tricky with your sister, "normal" people have such different attitudes towards the whole thing. Hopefully things are better between you now.

I had my transfer yesterday and they the embie looked good so i guess that's all you can hope for at this stage. So it begins...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    kemily - So glad to hear transfer went well! So now you have joined me on 2WW! When is your BT? Come join the March IVFers thread if you feel like bouncing off some of the other March girls over the next couple of weeks!

sweetdreamers - Did your sister know you were going through IVF? Seems a bit insensitive to complain about her pregnancy when you were going through so much to achieve one. It's sad to hear she lost the baby, but that's not your fault. Try not to take on any guilt or issues that others want to put on you. You need to be strong and look after yourself and your little one...your sister will come around eventually I'm sure of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    thanks nat, i went and had a look at the March ivf-ers but there were so many posts i got a bit lost. but i saw that your bt is today?? GOOD LUCK. How are you feeling?

I am so confused - why are all the possible pregnancy symptoms also Af symptoms!? it is just so cruel. i am not feeling overly positive about this cycle. I have got lots of pimples on my face,which seems like PMS type sign, but maybe not. Anyway my BT is on Friday .....

sweetdreamers - hope you are feeling fab!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kemily....

Yep I had my BT on Wednesday and the results were mixed...FS called Wed afternoon to say that there is a pregnancy but HCG and P4 was low for 16DPO. HCG was 80, P4 was 16.7. Coupled with my bleeding, he didn't think the outlook was too good and advised me to up my pessaries to 6 a day and to have lots of bedrest. I go for a follow up BT tomorrow to compare my levels, but I know the result won't be any good as my bleeding hasn't stopped and I have really bad cramps.

So I have very mixed feelings at the moment and dreading tomorrow's bad news...I am praying for a miracle...

Good luck with your BT tomorrow...Hope you have some great news to share with us! Don't be disheartened with your AF symptoms. I had a pimple or 2 the last week, and thought it was cos I was due for AF, and I was actually pregnant...I've heard many times that AF and preg symptoms can be identical. Yep definitely very cruel...talk about an emotional rollercoaster!

Sweetdreamers - How are you going hun? Hope you're feeling good and your little bub is giving you a rest from the morning sickness!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls,

Nat- i'm so sorry to hear what a terrible week you have had the uncertainty is almost worse than anything. How did you go today with you BT? for a miracle.

If it isn't, I know this is little consolation, but at least something has happened, as in you know that you are capable of conceiving, but this wasn't the right embryo. Also I had a similar thing happen to me in 08, and then the very next cycle after everything worked out, and i know others the same. it was like the body finally got jumpstarted or something..

AFM - i resisted doing a HPT this time because last time i got so down when it was negative. this morning i woke up and when i wiped after going to toilet there was red blood and i couldn't believe my eyes (you are not even supposed tp bleed in a FET with hormone preparation, so it doesn't make sense.) anyway i did a HPT just before leaving for my BT to sort of confirm things and it was bfp. I got the call a while ago from the clinic to say it was positive - my HCG -120 and prgesterone 60 which apparantly are solid sort of number.
    so it's good, but i'm very worried about the bleeding so i'm not really enjoying it.

sweetdreamer, what week are you up to now? how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kemily!!!

Don't be too worried about the bleeding if FS isn't concerned, your numbers for 1st BT sound great. Do you go in for a follow up BT in the next couple of days?

AFM - Still bleeding but FS called to say my levels have gone up! Was really happy to hear that but he said I am not out of the woods just yet as the levels are still low for 18DPO. So I go back on Mon for another BT, which means another weekend of not knowing for me...

Relax and enjoy your BFP hun, don't let yourself get stressed out cos even my FS said the bleeding may not be effecting the embryo but we'll only know for sure as we continue the BTs...and my levels started off dangerously low...your levels are strong so just enjoy it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Nat, that's great news. I really really hope your levels continue to go up over the weekend. Has the bleeding died down? Sounds like there is still some hope. Keep your feet up and get lots of dvds or something to attempt to over the weekend. I am praying it all goes well for you.

I am feeling more optimistic now as after that bleeding yesterday morning I haven't had any more ...Still not going to jump for joy I think for a few more days.. I don't have another BT unless something else weird happens, they just gave me a date for 7 week scan in mid April.

to us both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemily,

Hope you're well...how have you been feeling? Has the bleeding stayed away over the weekend?

I went for my follow up BT today and heard back from the clinic...unfortunately my HCG has dropped to 64, so I have miscarried...

Feeling really sad and empty right now, but I am trying to keep in mind that you told me you fell pregnant your next cycle after M/C and hoping the same happens for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, nat
    i'm so sorry to hear that
    it seemed for a while there that it was going to work out.

it is so hard, and you have been for one hell of a ride over the last week. do you have plans now or are you going to let yourself grieve for a while before going again? have you spoken to your FS yet? It is a good thing you have some frosties left though..

AFM, the bleeding seems to have gone away and I'm not as paranoid anymore about it, although i'm not taking anything for granted but feeling very lucky at this point.

Next one is the one for you! I'm no scientist but my theory about miscarriage then pregnancy has happened with quite a few people I have spoken to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat- so sorry to hear about your miscarriage it's our worst nightmare. Take some time out to look after yourself.
    Has anyone heard from sweetdreamers? I hope everything is going ok for her haven't seen any posts from here for ages.
    Kemily- congrats!