+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls...

My EPU is on Mon 8th March...hormone levels are all ok now and they found about 12 good sized follicles which will hopefully continue to grow over the weekend!

Kemily - I hope your cold goes away before FET...I know it won't effect the outcome, but just so you can don't have to feel run down...I second what sweetdreamers said...maybe try something natural like the garlic capsules or some echinacea?

sweetdreamers - How did your progesterone tests go? Are you going to finish up on the pessaries on Monday? I know a few girls sometimes continue the pessaries past the date the FS tells them to stop, but I guess the doctor knows best so prob better to go with whatever they recommend. Let us know how you go on Monday! I will be waiting to hear from you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it is a big day for both of you on Monday then! Good luck to both of you for some positive news. I have a good feeling about it!
    NAt - hope you have a relaxing weekend.
    Sweetdreamers, hope the ing is calming down a bit. It must be hard to work with that.

Well I am off to acupuncture again today. I am feeling quite a lot better so think things should be ok before ET.

Best of luck,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls.

Nat - How did you go with the transfer today? how many blasties were you able to freeze? Hope your feeling good and positive.

kemily - hows the accupuncture going? I had lunch yesterday with my friend who did my accupuncture and we're going to book in some more sessions soon - just because!!
    When is your FET going to be?

AFM - had my scan today, heard one beautiful and strong heartbeat of around 160 BPM!! My DH had tears running down his face and I got the giggles. So, with that strong of a heartbeat, I have no doubts left at all in my mind, we now have over a 95% chance of a live birth!!
    I've decided to keep on with the progesterone until I get my BT results back, and because I can't overdose, I might as well.

to Nat & Kemily, this will be your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetdreamers - That is just wonderful. I am so happy for you and your husband It's so fantastic that you can feel more confident now and that it is actually real.

Nat, how did you go? How are you feeling? for you over the week as it is so full of waiting and suspense.

me, nothing much to report. Have BT, US tomorrow so hopefully I will get a date for ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweetdreamers - CONGRATS!! How exciting to hear the heartbeat...I'm so glad you can now fully enjoy the pregnancy and your fears have washed away...so happy for you and DH!

kemily - Good luck with your BT & scan...let us know how it goes for you...it's good to hear you're feeling alot better now!

AFM - EPU went well yesterday, they retrieved a total of 9 mature eggs. They just called to say 6 have fertilised well and they are holding on to the remaining 3 in case they fertilise...they say ET will be on Saturday, assuming they get to blast stage...I'm hoping all goes well now going forward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - that sounds really positive - they are good starting numbers. for a/some good blasties for Saturday. It's a nerve wracking week waiting to find out hey. (followed by more nerve wracking weeks!!) Did you have any updates about their progress?

Sweetdreamers - hope you are on still.

I had the ultrasound and BT today and so my transfer is going to be in a week on Wednesday. Hopefully an uneventful week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - the numbers sounds great - very positive. I'm sure you'll get some great blasties . Yay for Saturday!!

kemily -so wednesday is your big day, for you too!! Wednesday is a good day for a ET - it's hump day, and everything gets better on a wednesday

Yep, still on , and I have a feeling I might have some others to join me soon .

Take it easy ladies, and my prayers are with you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    Nat how are you feeling? did you have the transfer on the weekend?
    sweetdreamers hope the sickness is settling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemily
    Yep had my ET on Saturday, all went well...we ended up get up getting 4 blasts from 6 embryos which we were really happy with. So we transferred 1 and froze 3.
    How are you doing? Is your transfer still set for Wednesday?

Sweetdreamers - Hope you're feeling well! Have you told family and friends the good news yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls.

OMG - thats really exciting Nat. I think thats a really great result being able to freeze 3 - well done . Now for the TWW.........!! How are you feeling about it now? BTW - my immediate family and some close friends know, but thats about it. People at work are starting to ask questions as I'm not having drinks with them all! I think it will slowly come out!!

kemily - is your ET going to be this week? At least you have Nat to be able to bounce off during that time. Very excited for you - woohoo!

AFM - well its all going ok. Seem to be over my morning sickness, although I felt a little off this morning. Wasn't too bad. I found some good ginger tablets which did the trick pretty good. Still very tired and get a little annoyed at everything .
    I've had a little family - well sister issue. She feel pregnant (the good 'ol fashioned way) and was about 4 weeks ahead of me, and ended up crying to me on the phone saying she wasn't ready for another one. I got quiet cranky and told her she has no idea how lucky she is to be able to fall pregnant. Anyway, she ended up loosing the baby and seems to resent me a little I think. I saw her on the weekend and she hardly spoke to me. I dunno, maybe I'm being extra sensitive about it all.