+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My god did you re-write the whole recipe book in here?! Only kidding! They are great! I'm still looking for new things for DD as well, so i will try a few of those!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is great, thankyou ♥

Ds is just starting solids so these will come in handy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazbutt
    My god did you re-write the whole recipe book in here?! Only kidding! They are great! I'm still looking for new things for DD as well, so i will try a few of those!
    nope copy and paste is a good invention

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehhe, i thought you might have had to type them all out! That would have taken forever! Ahh, the wonder of modern technology huh....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Portabella Mushroom Macaroni for 8+ month old

Ingredients :
    100 g of whole wheat organic macaroni
    175g of finely chopped organic zucchini
    175g of grounded portabella mushroom
    100 g of diced tomato
    100g of finely chopped organic sweet onion
    100g of organic shredded carrot
    1, 1/2 cups of light cream
    2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
    Tiny bit of salt

Directions :
    1. In saucepan over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Saut finely chopped sweet onion, grounded mushroom, zucchini and grated carrot for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
    2. Remove skin from tomato dice it and add to the saucepan. Cook for another10 minutes until soft. Add cream, salt and let it cook for 5 more minutes on a low heat. You can leave to saut until macaroni is ready.
    3. Cook macaroni according to package directions. When ready, you could either mix it all or keep it separate.
    4. Use food processor to puree or mash it to make the mixture smoother depends on baby's age.

I have started a website with my toddler and baby recipes, so you could find more recipes for your babies www.babyfirstfoods.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    wow I just googled and found this thread lol

thanks for writing these recipies down, they are just fab, and exactly what i'm looking for

maybe this should be a sticky, so everyone can find this thread when they are wanting to start bubs on different foods

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks!

Just found this - and the recipes are great!!!

Thought I'd post as I told some friends about this post so thought if I "bumped"it, they'd find it easier!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well what do you know. I started this thread all that time ago. And here i am searching for baby recipes for my DD. Excellent. So glad i wrote it all down so long ago thought i might bump it up incase someone out there is looking for recipes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow - great recipes.

i am off to try some for ds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cool let me know how you go with them