+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Post planning for second child

hi all,

we already have a son(15 months) and planning for another child... but i had so many health issues during my pregnancy. nothing helped me to come out of the troubles.. i had a condition called placenta previa, will this persist for my next one too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am unable to help you but I guess I will be in the same boat soon so am very interested to hear other feedback. I am PG with my first child and have got placenta previa mine is a grade 4. I am a little scared about it mainly because how the doctors have explained the situation to me. I wanted to have a natural birth but looks like I will have to have a CS if the placenta doesn't move which the doc says is very likely but would like to be proven wrong. I went for my last appointment which was a check up following 3 days of bleeding to be totally disregarded by a different doctor who didn't seem too interested in checking me or my baby. I would be interested in knowing your story with yours if you would like to share.