Closed Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    As strange as it may sound, fruit tingles helped me with morning sickness. I ate them like they were going out of fashion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    hi, how u going.....i know how you fell although i do not have twins yet i have a 2 year old and a 1 year old they are always fighting and screaming. my son who is 1 does not like to be fused over or touched while she wants to mother him and care for him.its It is very frustrating but im guessing it only gets worse!! lol ...also does any one have any good remedies for morning sickness...the quizy felling is so much worse this time around. I have been taking maxolon but its making me fell very anxious and adjitated? im not sure what to do. BTW i have my second scan to confirm twins tomorrow
    I had a REALLY BAD reaction to Maxalon when I first felt the morning sickness come on in week 6. I was sitting quietly reading and then all of a sudden I was so anxious, I couldn't sit still, I was crying for no reason and panicing about nothing etc - quite scary. My dr informed me that I had a severe reaction to Maxalon and that it is known to cause anxiety in some people.. I'll never touch it again, scary stuff.

I now take Ondanzatron (this is a little strawberry flavoured waffer that is used by Chemo patients to stop the nausea and vomitting) it's very expensive but when you are at the end of your tether with MS you might find this helps you a great deal! I've been taking the 4mg version (it goes up to 8mg but i'm find at 4) and a pack of 10 costs about $70. Pricey but it helps me semi-function haha and get some sleep aswell.

Best of luck with finding a remedy that helps you! How many weeks are you now??

-Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone...i went for my ultrasound today and i did lose one twin. there is no longer two sacs The other is doing well has a strong heartbeat at only 6 weeks. i found it amazing how there is a heartbeat at 6 weeks. i was totally amazed i have never seen that in my previous ultra sounds. Sorry hope i can still be apart of this thread. im just glad i still have one healthy bubby just was not ment to be i keep telling myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear u lost one of ur bubs hon wishing all healthy vibes to ur beautiful baby that's with u still! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes with bubby, sorry to hear of your early loss! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I was just wondering if I could join in on your thread... I'm due on 16 October with twins (boy/girl).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naeby10 View Post
    Hi ladies - I was just wondering if I could join in on your thread... I'm due on 16 October with twins (boy/girl).

Welcome! & Congrats!!!!!!!

Where are you from?

Im Tiff, With 10 month old Frats Bethany & Abigail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Naeby!

I'm Sarah - from the eastside of Brisbane and expecting boy/girl twins on the 16th of November!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sarah...
    I'm in Brisbane too! North West. Just wondering if you would like a twin feeding pillow in perfect condition. I am moving house soon and getting rid of stuff - happy to give it away to another fellow twin mum - I'll wash the cover if you would like it. I drive all over Brissy for work, so can drop it off too. PM me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PrimaDonnnaGirl For This Useful Post:

tw1nmummy  (27-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tiff & Sarah

Thank you for welcoming me to the thread! I'm from Melbourne... glad I stumbled on this thread as I don't know anyone else who's had twins or is expecting them so will be nice to chat to others who are in the same boat (or have gone through it all before)! I jointed the local Multiples Association so hopefully will meet some people there, they do playgroups and morning teas, etc.

These are our first babies - we got a huge shock when we found out there were two. We had joked about it as there are twins all through DH's family (even though it's not hereditary on the male side) and sure enough, two little bubbas appeared on the screen at my first ultrasound! After recovering from the shock (which took about 3 months!), we are getting very excited now.

How are you feeling Sarah? I'm not too bad at the moment, apart from being tired!

Raynae